Challenges in targeting Tier 1 countries

9 replies
Hi Warriors,

Your insight is required:

In 2019, what challenges should beginner affiliate marketer (with low budget) anticipate in promoting offers to Tier 1 countries especially US, UK, Canada, Australia.

Looking forward and thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Riz
#affiliate marketing 2019 #challenges #countries #low budget #targeting #tier #tier 1
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author naviown
    Originally Posted by rizabbasi View Post

    Hi Warriors,

    Your insight is required:

    In 2019, what challenges should beginner affiliate marketer (with low budget) anticipate in promoting offers to Tier 1 countries especially US, UK, Canada, Australia.

    Looking forward and thanking you in advance.

    Regards,

    Riz
    Hello mate,

    What skills you have? Maybe you can write good quality content?
    Start a blog. Domain name cost $1, create a blog in your niche, start writing content and start participating in your niche forums.

    Check these, you can create a blog and post articles for free traffic to your site or blog.

    Blogger
    WordPress.com
    Tumblr
    Medium
    Hubpages
    Other Blogging Platforms

    You can use social media like facebook groups, instagram, youtube, twitter. Participate in facebook groups in your niche also you can create youtube channel and post some videos.

    You can answer questions on quora. Do not link a direct link to your affiliate offer because your post will be deleted, best would be to link to your blog.

    Here's some top tips when using Quora:

    Be consistent - Allow you traffic to snowball over time as you answer more questions and gain authority in your niche.

    Be helpful - To get the top answer in Quora, you will need to give answers that help the reader and offer a solution to their problem.

    Don't spam - As I mentioned before, Quora can be strict with affiliate linking so use a landing page or blog.

    This is very good info from king fro aff marketing and cpa - Luke Peerfly

    https://www.lukepeerfly.com/traffic-sources-2019

    Hope it helps!
    Signature
    CryptoCurrency Trading! Earn MONEY While You Sleep
    Make 30%-40% ROI Each Month â™› 100% Passive Income â™›
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11496710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author michaelkoehler92
    Finding the keywords that can yield you good results with such a low budget.
    Since you have low budget pretty sure you won't have funds to use tools like SpyFu and related so finding keywords and ad sets would be a difficult task for you and you will probably end up burning your money without any success.

    So best would be to spend time learning more and more on them instead of just jumping on them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11496868].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Frank Donovan
    Originally Posted by rizabbasi View Post

    In 2019, what challenges should beginner affiliate marketer (with low budget) anticipate in promoting offers to Tier 1 countries especially US, UK, Canada, Australia.
    Unless you're selling to governments, I don't know why you're talking about Tier 1 countries. The challenge for any affiliate marketer is to match the right offer to the right prospect, no matter where they happen to reside.

    No need to overcomplicate this.
    .
    Signature
    TOP TIP: To browse the forum like a Pro, select "View Classic" from the drop-down menu under your user name.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11496877].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IGotMine
    challenges should beginner affiliate marketer (with low budget) anticipate in promoting offers to Tier 1 countries
    A lot of work.
    Signature
    Gone Fishin'...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11496884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    OP,

    I can understand your frustration in getting T-1 traffic

    After all, T-1 traffic is

    - the most preferred by major affiliate networks
    - compensated the most by CPA programs
    - quite valuable over the long haul - if you convert that traffic into list memberships

    The good news ? T-1 traffic from Facebook isn't as EXPENSIVE as you think if you set up your targeting parameters correctly.

    It is possible to get very cheap CLICKS to your sites (not views / not engagements but actual clicks)



    Do the following

    - audience pre-qualification
    - competition reverse engineering
    - multiple element by element optimization

    There's definitely a learning curve involved, but it's all worth it in the end.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11496927].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rizabbasi
      Originally Posted by writeaway View Post

      OP,

      I can understand your frustration in getting T-1 traffic

      After all, T-1 traffic is

      - the most preferred by major affiliate networks
      - compensated the most by CPA programs
      - quite valuable over the long haul - if you convert that traffic into list memberships

      The good news ? T-1 traffic from Facebook isn't as EXPENSIVE as you think if you set up your targeting parameters correctly.

      It is possible to get very cheap CLICKS to your sites (not views / not engagements but actual clicks)



      Do the following

      - audience pre-qualification
      - competition reverse engineering
      - multiple element by element optimization

      There's definitely a learning curve involved, but it's all worth it in the end.

      Hi writeaway,

      Thanks for the stats. Looks really promising for US.

      Can you please elaborate on the following:

      - audience pre-qualification
      - competition reverse engineering
      - multiple element by element optimization


      Thanking you in advance and regards,

      Riz
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11497422].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by rizabbasi View Post

    Hi Warriors,

    Your insight is required:

    In 2019, what challenges should beginner affiliate marketer (with low budget) anticipate in promoting offers to Tier 1 countries especially US, UK, Canada, Australia.

    Looking forward and thanking you in advance.

    Regards,

    Riz
    I believe we would need more information to be able to help. What traffic sources are you planning on using? Also what types of offers are you planning on running and what general strategy are you planning?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11497371].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rizabbasi
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      I believe we would need more information to be able to help. What traffic sources are you planning on using? Also what types of offers are you planning on running and what general strategy are you planning?
      Hi ChrisBa,

      Thanks for asking.

      Ques: What traffic sources are you planning on using?
      Ans: Social (Facebook)

      Ques: Also what types of offers are you planning on running
      Ans: Products for joints pain, loans, hotel, eye glasses, filter water, auto parts

      Ques: What general strategy are you planning?
      Ans: Promoting offer from my Facebook page for relevant category. Have email list only for hotel related so I have to start fresh with Facebook lookalike. Will use Facebook Pixel on my landing page. Intend to pick couple of good offers with good company background and promote for medium term (like few months).

      Regards,

      Riz
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11497420].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Originally Posted by rizabbasi View Post

    Hi Warriors,

    Your insight is required:

    In 2019, what challenges should beginner affiliate marketer (with low budget) anticipate in promoting offers to Tier 1 countries especially US, UK, Canada, Australia.

    Looking forward and thanking you in advance.

    Regards,

    Riz
    Higher cost per click, but an increase in sales conversion rates.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11497404].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics