How can you clip an article from the web and give it a "torn piece of paper effect" ?

by Noel N
0 replies
What is the name of a software or Chrome extension that lets you clip articles from the web with a torn piece of paper effect that you always see in sales pages? My old boss used a chrome extension that gave an article that effect and also automatically assigned credit to the author. I just can't remember the name and I've had no luck finding it with google searches. Any advice would be great!
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics