6 replies
Hello All,

I am coming out with an ebook that I intend to sell using a 5-page sales funnel. I have already found someone who is going to assist with building the funnel and they will be using Beaver Builder for WP and I was intending to have a blog as well. My question is this, should I have one or two domains, one for the sales funnel and one for my blog or how does all of that work.


Thanks
#domains
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author palmtreelife
    You can have your landing page hosted under the same domain if you wish. Visitors who browse your blog page will not (should not) find any link to get to your landing page.

    Basic example: your blog is blog123.com and your landing page could be blog123.com/landingpage. There are clever ways to mask your landing page domain name as well so that the person sees they are clicking on uniquelandingpage.com when in reality it's actually blog123.com/landingpage.

    Hope that helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11512194].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bbradford71
      Originally Posted by palmtreelife View Post

      You can have your landing page hosted under the same domain if you wish. Visitors who browse your blog page will not (should not) find any link to get to your landing page.

      Basic example: your blog is blog123.com and your landing page could be blog123.com/landingpage. There are clever ways to mask your landing page domain name as well so that the person sees they are clicking on uniquelandingpage.com when in reality it's actually blog123.com/landingpage.

      I hope that helps.
      Thank you, yes that helps!

      I was wanting to use one domain, however, I was under the impression that Beaver Builder for WP is a specific theme and the theme I have in mind for my blog is different so I wasn't exactly sure how that worked. I am interested to learn more about the clever ways to mask a landing page domain name so that the person sees they are clicking on uniquelandingpage.com when in reality it's actually blog123.com/landingpage.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11512232].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve L
    Originally Posted by bbradford71 View Post

    Hello All,

    I am coming out with an ebook that I intend to sell using a 5-page sales funnel. I have already found someone who is going to assist with building the funnel and they will be using Beaver Builder for WP and I was intending to have a blog as well. My question is this, should I have one or two domains, one for the sales funnel and one for my blog or how does all of that work.


    Thanks
    I'd just host the products under the same domain or sub-domain. If each product has their own domain name it makes it harder to pivot and it's more costly and time consuming to manage so many domains.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11512206].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bbradford71
      Originally Posted by Steve L View Post

      I'd just host the products under the same domain or sub-domain. If each product has their own domain name it makes it harder to pivot and it's more costly and time consuming to manage so many domains.
      Thank you!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11512233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gambino
    You can have a sales funnel and a blog on the same domain. And you should, if they're related. There's no reason for two domains.
    Signature

    Shop here and help us rescue dogs: RescuTees.com
    Join our affiliate program and earn 15% commissions here: Become an Affiliate

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11512217].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bbradford71
      Originally Posted by Gambino View Post

      You can have a sales funnel and a blog on the same domain. And you should, if they're related. There's no reason for two domains.

      Thank you!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11512234].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics