5 replies
Looks to me the "Modern View" is now fixed? The Modern View no longer has overlapping replies which makes for better engagement. All of the posts within the threads I looked at are exactly like the Classic View (Happy, Happy,Happy). Matter of fact I created this thread in Classic View using FireFox.

Thank you Will.
#fixed #modern #view
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    The modern view should go away altogether. Everyone should use the classic vies. Just click the down arrow next to your user name and the last selection "View Classic" click it. if it says "View Modern" you are already in classic view. enjoy.

    Most of the technical issues with this site started when they implemented the "Modern" view.

    al
    Signature

    Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?
    ~Jack Handey~

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11517091].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
      Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

      The modern view should go away altogether. Everyone should use the classic vies. Just click the down arrow next to your user name and the last selection "View Classic" click it. if it says "View Modern" you are already in classic view. enjoy.

      Most of the technical issues with this site started when they implemented the "Modern" view.

      al

      Everyone should use the classic vies.

      Not sure I understand why a person using a mobile device would need to or want to use the Classic View?
      Signature

      Entrepreneurs starting out and small businesses without giant staffs and budgets.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11517095].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DWolfe
        Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post

        Not sure I understand why a person using a mobile device would need to or want to use the Classic View?
        Take a thread that is several pages deep like the one in the path section. Make $250 a month selling on ebay. With my phone I never say the last several posts with out scrolling forever. Never have that problem with classic. The idea to come up with the Modern View has sent a huge majority of posters away from this platform and caused a lot of problems that were not needed.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11517110].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
          Originally Posted by DWolfe View Post

          Take a thread that is several pages deep like the one in the path section. Make $250 a month selling on ebay. With my phone I never say the last several posts with out scrolling forever. Never have that problem with classic. The idea to come up with the Modern View has sent a huge majority of posters away from this platform and caused a lot of problems that were not needed.

          Thanks, that makes sense.
          Signature

          Entrepreneurs starting out and small businesses without giant staffs and budgets.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11517122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aartich
    I do not understand why a person using a mobile would want to use the Classic View?
    This must be gone as well. Use the standard view for all types of devices.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11517370].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics