[CASE STUDY] - 1 Article = 7,640 Visitors

43 replies
Hey Warriors,

Last month I published an article on my website that ended up sending
7,640 Visitors. And so I thought I'd do a case study for my fellow Warriors detailing exactly how I did it.

So, without further ado, let's dive in...

The first thing I did was actually write the article. This is actually THE MOST IMPORTANT part of the process because the quality of your article is going to determine how far it will spread and how much traffic it will end up attracting. Promoting the article is definitely a critical piece of the puzzle but you MUST start by creating a truly exceptional article.

So my first task was to create a great article that people would instantly want to bookmark, share with their friends, etc...

I spent 4 days writing the article - packing it with killer content and golden nuggets that were truly irresistible. I gave it an eye-catching title. And finally after hours of work, I posted the article to my blog at http://www.buzzblogger.com/21-untapped-traffic-sources/

Now that I had finally finished writing the article, it was now time to promote the article. And this is where most people drop the ball. You should spend TWICE as much time promoting your content as you do writing it.

So here's what I did to promote the article:

First, I purchased 500 Visitors from StumblUpon Ads.

This is a really easy, low-cost way to "seed" your article and start getting some traction. Each visitor cost 5 cents each. This will put your content not only in front of powerful StumbleUpon users but also potentially in front
of other influential bloggers.

So this is something I like to use whenever I create pillar articles that have a good chance of going viral.

I ended up receiving a total of 1,706 visitors from StumbleUpon through the additional organic stumbles.

The next thing I did was post my article on Twitter. I have over 6,000
followers on Twitter so this was another great content syndication point for spreading my article.

Here's what my tweet looked like:

21 Simple Ways to Supercharge Your Traffic....http://su.pr/3aoElu <===
Plz RT

Now, you'll notice quite a few things with this tweet. First, I had an enticing headline to get people to click through. At the end of the tweet I also included a "Plz RT" to increase the number of retweets. This phrase has been proven to generate more retweets.

Plus, I also used a very powerful URL shortener called Su.pr.

Not only does Su.pr shorten your URL but it also exposes your content
to StumbleUpon's user base, sending you even more traffic and exposure.

The Su.pr URL shortener is the only one I know of that actually PROMOTES
your content for more exposure and clicks. I got more traffic simply from using the Su.pr url shortener when posting my tweets. Very Powerful and super simple!

You'll also want to tweet your article more than once. I would recommend
that you tweet your article at least 3 times. Retweeting your article has proven to increase your traffic, exposure, and retweets.

Plus, it's very unlikely that you will annoy anyone because there are always different people on Twitter at any one time. So by posting multiple times you actually end up exposing your content to new audiences.

My article ended up receiving 170 tweets, many of which came from high-
profile bloggers and Tweeters. They included people like Guy Kawaski,
Larry Wentz (96k followers), Dan Tanner (71k followers), mailcopywriter2
(44k followers), Sherman Hu, Stu Mclaren, mlrockwell (19,659 followers),
and DotSauce (11,949 followers)... (just to name a few...)

I also purchased tweets from John Chow and Joel Comm from SponsoredTweets.com. But to be honest, I probably wouldn't do that again. I don't think it really made too much of a bump in terms of traffic. Plus, the majority of my retweets did not come from those sources either. So next time I would just let it all be organic.

Interestingly enough, Facebook actually sent me 404 Visitors, which was
a huge surprise to me. I've never really seen Facebook as a top-tier traffic source. But lots of people post their tweets on Facebook. So if you're content is being shared and retweeted on Twitter, then you'll probably see a good flow of traffic from Facebook as well.

I also posted my article on ImNewsWatch.com, which sent an extra 56
visitors. ImNewsWatch is basically a content aggregator that shares all the latest news and content related to Internet Marketing. It's a great place to get some extra exposure and traffic on any of your content.

I also posted a modified, condensed version of the article on the Warrior Forum, which sent me 584 extra visitors. It was essentially a "Cliff Notes" version of the full article. But the full article is a whopping 18 pages long, so this modified, "condensed" version offered a lot of value for someone who just wanted to quickly digg out the golden nuggets. You can see the Warrior Forum post at:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...c-sources.html

This post has received 3,431 views and 77 replies. It also received 96 "Thank You" clicks from people like Willie Crawford, Jonathan Mizel, Maria Gudelis, Ron Douglas, and lots of other great Warriors.

I also received 365 Visitors from a private membership called ChrisFarrellMembership.com. I had logged into my stats to see quite a bit of traffic coming from this site, but when I clicked the link I wasn't able to see what had been posted because it was a paid membership. This made me deathly curious so I ended up joining the site and getting involved with the forum there.

I also met the owner, Chris Farrell and we quickly became good friends.

We've been chatting ever since. We've also done an ad swap and exchanged content. So because of this one article, I now also have a new business partner as well. Creating exceptional value is EXTREMELY POWERFUL.

I also shared my content on a number of different Ning Communities.

These are basically social networks centered around every topic imaginable. Many of them have thousands upon thousands of members. So I simply found the Ning networks related to business and marketing and
started getting involved in the community.

Ning Networks are extremely powerful because they allow you to post your
content, post videos, and interact in the forums. They are truly an untapped traffic source.

The Biggie: Here's where things really hit a tipping point. Guy Kawaski
ended up posting a link to my article on http://holykaw.alltop.com -
sending me 2,192 visitors. He also shared the link on Twitter.

And this is where things really started to go viral.

Because of Guy Kawaski's tweet, lots of people retweeted the article,
shared it on social bookmarking sites, etc...

It also gained some traction on Delicious and ended up hitting the popular page - sending 244 extra visitors.

At this point, I was finished with all of the organic promotion so my final task was to send an email out to my subscribers to share the article with them. This sent an extra 1,118 visitors to the article.

But I did this last because I wanted to see how many organic visitors I
could get first without using my list.

In the end, this one article alone brought me 7,640 visitors. That's the
power of writing truly great content.

Here's a quick overview of all the major traffic sources:


ChrisFarrellMembership.com: 365 Visitors
InternetMarketingSecrets.com/blog : 133
Twitter : 453 Visitors
WarriorForum : 584 (322 +
StumbleUpon : 1,706
Facebook: 404 Visitors
ImNewsWatch.com : 56 Visitors
Delicious: 244 Visitors
TwitterMoms.com : 56 Visitors
http://twitturls.com - 93 Visitors
The Biggie: http://holykaw.alltop.com/ : 2,192 Visitors
http://www.wahm.com/forum/ : 109 Visitors
http://vitavee.com/forums/thread-280.html - 25 Visitors
HomeBasedBusiness.com : 34 Visitors
OurSignal.com - 17 Visitors
JoeTech.com - 19 Visitors
ShareIn.com - 32 Visitors
Email Broadcast - 1,118
--------------------------

Total: 7,640 Visitors


Plus, this article also exposed me to a lot of top-name bloggers and marketers. And this is actually exponentially more powerful than the traffic it brought in. Those relationships will be 100x more powerful than the traffic alone. Because when you create exceptional content, people take notice.

It's a game-changer... if you're willing to put in the work.
#640 #article #case #case study #marketing #study #traffic #visitors
  • Profile picture of the author Scott Ames
    STOP!!! I can't take anymore great content.!!! Gosh you always have great stuff...

    Seriously.. Thanks!!!
    Signature

    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326205].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tam Chancellor
      Originally Posted by Scott Ames View Post

      STOP!!! I can't take anymore great content.!!! Gosh you always have great stuff...

      Seriously.. Thanks!!!
      My sentiments exactly! Kim, I enjoying reading your posts.

      Tam
      Signature

      "Talking ain't doing." --Zoe Washburne

      "What you do speaks so loud I cannot hear what you say." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1330681].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kim Roach
        Thanks Tam and SooRAJ!!

        You're the best and I'm so glad you enjoyed the case study.

        I'd like to start putting out more information like this.

        I love reading real case studies of what people are doing
        and getting to see behind-the-scenes.

        - Kim
        Signature
        (Blog Traffic Checklist) - How to Generate 1,000+ Visitors to EVERY New Blog Post You Create...

        12-Step Traffic Checklist


        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1331013].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sahi
    4 days??? But like they say, Rome wasn't built in a day. Great stuff.
    Signature

    Get your Brand mentions/Interviews in top magazines around the US & UK like Forbes, Harvard EDU, American Express, INC, Entrepreneur, LA weekly, and many more
    Email Me for more details and share your requirements.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326282].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kim Roach
    Thanks guys!!

    You always know how to make my day Scott

    Cheers!

    - Kim
    Signature
    (Blog Traffic Checklist) - How to Generate 1,000+ Visitors to EVERY New Blog Post You Create...

    12-Step Traffic Checklist


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326337].message }}
  • Wow. That´s a lot of visitors for just one article. Good work.

    Thanks for good advice.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gerardas Norkus
    Great article, good work.

    It would be great to hire someone to write and submit articles like Kim did...
    Signature
    AdNetMarket - CPA Affiliate Network - $150 Sign Up Bonus
    AIM: AdNetMarket | Email Us
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326404].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kkchoon
    I always love and enjoy reading Kim's articles, I'm on her list too..! Kim is the Traffic Guru, another great piece of work, well done!
    Signature

    Powerful Indexer That Makes Your Backlinks Count ==> Nuclear Link Indexer

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326439].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DAS_Matt
    Great post and great info. Something that people should definitely consider adding to their arsenal so I appreciate it. Here's a question that piques my interest though, and you obviously don't have to go into great detail or even answer if you don't want to, but how productive was this traffic as compared to other methods you have used. I suspect it was quite good. I only ask because people tend to think all traffic is equal and not all of it is.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326510].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author networkmom
    Hi, You provided a great article and I am thinking of writing more of my own articles, but I wonder how I would make money from my articles? Was this just for traffic or were sales involved with this article?

    Thanks
    Denise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326511].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kkchoon
      Originally Posted by networkmom View Post

      Hi, You provided a great article and I am thinking of writing more of my own articles, but I wonder how I would make money from my articles? Was this just for traffic or were sales involved with this article?

      Thanks
      Denise
      You can make money with your landing page:

      1. Building a list using squeeze page
      2. Recommend some products on your landing page

      Use article to build traffic, and great content to build relationship...
      Signature

      Powerful Indexer That Makes Your Backlinks Count ==> Nuclear Link Indexer

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author peter gibson
    Kim,

    You're in FTW as "Best Post Not Located in the War Room". Truly golden stuff. I had no idea about the added benefits of Su.pr either. You rock.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lady_T
    This is a great blueprint to use for article marketing.

    All the info on StumbleUpon was something I'd never
    heard of.

    Thanks for sharing...I've printed that post so that
    I can use it as a guide for my articles - you never
    ever stop learning here in this forum!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326586].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kim Roach
    Thanks for all the great feedback everyone!

    I'd like to go ahead and answer some of the questions that are being asked.

    One of the first questions was whether or not this was targeted traffic. And that is an excellent question! Because it doesn't matter how much traffic you're getting if it's junk traffic.

    Most of this traffic was very targeted because it was coming from targeted forums, related blogs, sent out by a very well-known marketer to his subscribers, (Michael Campbell) etc..

    However, with any article that goes viral, not all the traffic is going to be laser-targeted. This includes traffic from sites like Twitter, Delicious, and StumbleUpon. Now, this certainly does not mean that this traffic isn't valuable, it's just not as targeted.

    Now, the other question that's being asked is how much money this article made me.
    And I can tell you that this one article alone will end up making me thousands of dollars. But article marketing does NOT make you money up front.

    Instead, I used this article to drive traffic to my blog and to my squeeze page. The main goal is to BUILD THE LIST!!!

    This article generated over 400 subscribers. And as you probably know, on average, you earn $1 per month for every subscriber that's on your list. So that's an extra $400 per month.

    However, my average is higher because I focus on delivering exceptional content and developing a relationship with my list.

    Plus, I've also developed priceless friendships with other marketers because of this article.

    Hope this answers your questions.

    Cheers!

    - Kim
    Signature
    (Blog Traffic Checklist) - How to Generate 1,000+ Visitors to EVERY New Blog Post You Create...

    12-Step Traffic Checklist


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326749].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mike66
      Good work,great report!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326913].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DAS_Matt
      Originally Posted by Kim Roach View Post

      Thanks for all the great feedback everyone!

      I'd like to go ahead and answer some of the questions that are being asked.

      One of the first questions was whether or not this was targeted traffic. And that is an excellent question! Because it doesn't matter how much traffic you're getting if it's junk traffic.

      Most of this traffic was very targeted because it was coming from targeted forums, related blogs, sent out by a very well-known marketer to his subscribers, (Michael Campbell) etc..

      However, with any article that goes viral, not all the traffic is going to be laser-targeted. This includes traffic from sites like Twitter, Delicious, and StumbleUpon. Now, this certainly does not mean that this traffic isn't valuable, it's just not as targeted.

      Now, the other question that's being asked is how much money this article made me.
      And I can tell you that this one article alone will end up making me thousands of dollars. But article marketing does NOT make you money up front.

      Instead, I used this article to drive traffic to my blog and to my squeeze page. The main goal is to BUILD THE LIST!!!

      This article generated over 400 subscribers. And as you probably know, on average, you earn $1 per month for every subscriber that's on your list. So that's an extra $400 per month.

      However, my average is higher because I focus on delivering exceptional content and developing a relationship with my list.

      Plus, I've also developed priceless friendships with other marketers because of this article.

      Hope this answers your questions.

      Cheers!

      - Kim
      Thank much. Greatly appreciate the reply. Lots of pearls of wisdom from you in this thread.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326975].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rwb24
      Originally Posted by Kim Roach View Post

      Thanks for all the great feedback everyone!

      This article generated over 400 subscribers. And as you probably know, on average, you earn $1 per month for every subscriber that's on your list. So that's an extra $400 per month.

      However, my average is higher because I focus on delivering exceptional content and developing a relationship with my list.

      Plus, I've also developed priceless friendships with other marketers because of this article.

      Hope this answers your questions.

      Cheers!

      - Kim
      Kim really great post, you have helped a lot of people by sharing. I am sure you will continue doing the same thing, imagine the long term benefits from this if you continue repeating this process over and over.

      Very nice work!

      Robert
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1333216].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author elaine drennan
    Originally Posted by Kim Roach View Post

    I also received 365 Visitors from a private membership called ChrisFarrellMembership.com. I had logged into my stats to see quite a bit of traffic coming from this site, but when I clicked the link I wasn't able to see what had been posted because it was a paid membership. This made me deathly curious so I ended up joining the site and getting involved with the forum there.
    And we're delighted that you have, Kim!

    Elaine
    Signature
    Make Your Own Website Free
    Make Your Own Products

    FREE eBook & Newsletter - SKILL-BUILDER - the little skills which make A BIG difference to your income...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1326962].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kim Roach
      Originally Posted by elaine drennan View Post

      And we're delighted that you have, Kim!

      Elaine

      Thanks Elaine!

      It's now one of my favorite places online

      - Kim
      Signature
      (Blog Traffic Checklist) - How to Generate 1,000+ Visitors to EVERY New Blog Post You Create...

      12-Step Traffic Checklist


      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1327124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author opportunites
    Hi Kim!Thank for sharing this... I will save it on my computer to read it time to time...Thanks again!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1327156].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1327328].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robinter
    Great job, 4-5 days and extra 400$ a month.
    Signature
    Article Marketing and Link Building, NINJA STYLE. www.ArticleMarketingNinja.com

    My IM Course Will Get You Up And Running.www.InternetMarketingSaint.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1327634].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vlduffy
      What a great post and a wonderful article. I learned so much!

      Thank you!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1327818].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sirago
    Great information. Thank you for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1327993].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author benjawealth
    I have a sentence to say to you. "Wealth is in your mind, but it should start from your heart." - Me -

    Thank you for all your advises.
    Signature
    Learn More to Earn More, Minimize Your Failure Rate with Brian Tracy, T. Harv Eker, Jay Abraham, self-made billionaire Bill Bartmann. $20,000 Residual Income.

    Facebook Page: We Totally Refuse To Participate In The Recession
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1328402].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jimmyjay
    Kim

    I saw your webinar on Chris Farrell's site. You really do epitomise "over delivery". Keep on with the great posts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1328607].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tommen
    Originally Posted by Kim Roach View Post

    Hey Warriors,

    Last month I published an article on my website that ended up sending
    7,640 Visitors. And so I thought I'd do a case study for my fellow Warriors detailing exactly how I did it.

    So, without further ado, let's dive in...

    The first thing I did was actually write the article. This is actually THE MOST IMPORTANT part of the process because the quality of your article is going to determine how far it will spread and how much traffic it will end up attracting. Promoting the article is definitely a critical piece of the puzzle but you MUST start by creating a truly exceptional article.

    So my first task was to create a great article that people would instantly want to bookmark, share with their friends, etc...

    I spent 4 days writing the article - packing it with killer content and golden nuggets that were truly irresistible. I gave it an eye-catching title. And finally after hours of work, I posted the article to my blog at 21 Untapped Traffic Sources

    Now that I had finally finished writing the article, it was now time to promote the article. And this is where most people drop the ball. You should spend TWICE as much time promoting your content as you do writing it.

    So here's what I did to promote the article:

    First, I purchased 500 Visitors from StumblUpon Ads.

    This is a really easy, low-cost way to "seed" your article and start getting some traction. Each visitor cost 5 cents each. This will put your content not only in front of powerful StumbleUpon users but also potentially in front
    of other influential bloggers.

    So this is something I like to use whenever I create pillar articles that have a good chance of going viral.

    I ended up receiving a total of 1,706 visitors from StumbleUpon through the additional organic stumbles.

    The next thing I did was post my article on Twitter. I have over 6,000
    followers on Twitter so this was another great content syndication point for spreading my article.

    Here's what my tweet looked like:

    21 Simple Ways to Supercharge Your Traffic....21 Untapped Traffic Sources <===
    Plz RT

    Now, you'll notice quite a few things with this tweet. First, I had an enticing headline to get people to click through. At the end of the tweet I also included a "Plz RT" to increase the number of retweets. This phrase has been proven to generate more retweets.

    Plus, I also used a very powerful URL shortener called Su.pr.

    Not only does Su.pr shorten your URL but it also exposes your content
    to StumbleUpon's user base, sending you even more traffic and exposure.

    The Su.pr URL shortener is the only one I know of that actually PROMOTES
    your content for more exposure and clicks. I got more traffic simply from using the Su.pr url shortener when posting my tweets. Very Powerful and super simple!

    You'll also want to tweet your article more than once. I would recommend
    that you tweet your article at least 3 times. Retweeting your article has proven to increase your traffic, exposure, and retweets.

    Plus, it's very unlikely that you will annoy anyone because there are always different people on Twitter at any one time. So by posting multiple times you actually end up exposing your content to new audiences.

    My article ended up receiving 170 tweets, many of which came from high-
    profile bloggers and Tweeters. They included people like Guy Kawaski,
    Larry Wentz (96k followers), Dan Tanner (71k followers), mailcopywriter2
    (44k followers), Sherman Hu, Stu Mclaren, mlrockwell (19,659 followers),
    and DotSauce (11,949 followers)... (just to name a few...)

    I also purchased tweets from John Chow and Joel Comm from SponsoredTweets.com. But to be honest, I probably wouldn't do that again. I don't think it really made too much of a bump in terms of traffic. Plus, the majority of my retweets did not come from those sources either. So next time I would just let it all be organic.

    Interestingly enough, Facebook actually sent me 404 Visitors, which was
    a huge surprise to me. I've never really seen Facebook as a top-tier traffic source. But lots of people post their tweets on Facebook. So if you're content is being shared and retweeted on Twitter, then you'll probably see a good flow of traffic from Facebook as well.

    I also posted my article on ImNewsWatch.com, which sent an extra 56
    visitors. ImNewsWatch is basically a content aggregator that shares all the latest news and content related to Internet Marketing. It's a great place to get some extra exposure and traffic on any of your content.

    I also posted a modified, condensed version of the article on the Warrior Forum, which sent me 584 extra visitors. It was essentially a "Cliff Notes" version of the full article. But the full article is a whopping 18 pages long, so this modified, "condensed" version offered a lot of value for someone who just wanted to quickly digg out the golden nuggets. You can see the Warrior Forum post at:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...c-sources.html

    This post has received 3,431 views and 77 replies. It also received 96 "Thank You" clicks from people like Willie Crawford, Jonathan Mizel, Maria Gudelis, Ron Douglas, and lots of other great Warriors.

    I also received 365 Visitors from a private membership called ChrisFarrellMembership.com. I had logged into my stats to see quite a bit of traffic coming from this site, but when I clicked the link I wasn't able to see what had been posted because it was a paid membership. This made me deathly curious so I ended up joining the site and getting involved with the forum there.

    I also met the owner, Chris Farrell and we quickly became good friends.

    We've been chatting ever since. We've also done an ad swap and exchanged content. So because of this one article, I now also have a new business partner as well. Creating exceptional value is EXTREMELY POWERFUL.

    I also shared my content on a number of different Ning Communities.

    These are basically social networks centered around every topic imaginable. Many of them have thousands upon thousands of members. So I simply found the Ning networks related to business and marketing and
    started getting involved in the community.

    Ning Networks are extremely powerful because they allow you to post your
    content, post videos, and interact in the forums. They are truly an untapped traffic source.

    The Biggie: Here's where things really hit a tipping point. Guy Kawaski
    ended up posting a link to my article on http://holykaw.alltop.com -
    sending me 2,192 visitors. He also shared the link on Twitter.

    And this is where things really started to go viral.

    Because of Guy Kawaski's tweet, lots of people retweeted the article,
    shared it on social bookmarking sites, etc...

    It also gained some traction on Delicious and ended up hitting the popular page - sending 244 extra visitors.

    At this point, I was finished with all of the organic promotion so my final task was to send an email out to my subscribers to share the article with them. This sent an extra 1,118 visitors to the article.

    But I did this last because I wanted to see how many organic visitors I
    could get first without using my list.

    In the end, this one article alone brought me 7,640 visitors. That's the
    power of writing truly great content.

    Here's a quick overview of all the major traffic sources:


    ChrisFarrellMembership.com: 365 Visitors
    InternetMarketingSecrets.com/blog : 133
    Twitter : 453 Visitors
    WarriorForum : 584 (322 +
    StumbleUpon : 1,706
    Facebook: 404 Visitors
    ImNewsWatch.com : 56 Visitors
    Delicious: 244 Visitors
    TwitterMoms.com : 56 Visitors
    Twitturls - Popular Twitter Links Tweeted err Twittered err Twhatever - 93 Visitors
    The Biggie: Holy Kaw! - All the topics that interest us : 2,192 Visitors
    WAHM Forums - WAHM.com - Powered by vBulletin : 109 Visitors
    The Ultimate Internet Marketing Toolbox By Kim Roach - 25 Visitors
    HomeBasedBusiness.com : 34 Visitors
    OurSignal.com - 17 Visitors
    JoeTech.com - 19 Visitors
    ShareIn.com - 32 Visitors
    Email Broadcast - 1,118
    --------------------------

    Total: 7,640 Visitors


    Plus, this article also exposed me to a lot of top-name bloggers and marketers. And this is actually exponentially more powerful than the traffic it brought in. Those relationships will be 100x more powerful than the traffic alone. Because when you create exceptional content, people take notice.

    It's a game-changer... if you're willing to put in the work.

    Excellent information, thanks for the great tips! I have noticed that EzineArticles (once article accepted) delivers a huge traffic boost like no other article directory.I will use your strategies next time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1328873].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kim Roach
    Wow!!

    Thank you all once again for all of the amazing feedback.

    - Kim
    Signature
    (Blog Traffic Checklist) - How to Generate 1,000+ Visitors to EVERY New Blog Post You Create...

    12-Step Traffic Checklist


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1329169].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theultimate1
    Hey Kim,

    Some fantastic read this! I'm, for the first time, seeing the true value of article marketing. 4-5 days of work resulting in (obvious) fan following and (approximately) at least $400/month in residual income. Beats a lot of BIG Gurus, I'm guessing.

    Thanks for starting this thread.

    Regards,
    SooRAJ
    Signature
    If Content Is Your King, Then This GhostRider.. err.. GhostWriter Is Your Knight!
    My Sample Articles
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1330141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurenceh
    Kim will you marry me lol. Honestly your value is massive, yet given for free!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1331036].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FriendlyRob
    I haven't even finished reading it, as of this moment, but I've already gotten a few gems out of it.
    Signature

    See What I'm up to Now The New Blog

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1333040].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lmager
    Thanks for the informative article. I have used article marketing in the past without much results. I am going to use the steps you describe. If I get half the results I would be really happy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1333077].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author neil1976
    Thanks for sharing this info, keep it up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1333081].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author macknox
      The Stumble Ads is a gem.
      Nice work!
      You are right, quality articles work.

      It would be interesting to see if you now used something like BookmarkingDemon, would it improve your visits significantly?

      Cheers!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1333302].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pheonix44
    You'd be shocked at how easy it is to beat your competition into the dust by simply loading an article with good nuggests of information and facts. All you need is one or two really informative articles around any niche to get that article ranking well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1333322].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ScottTMc
    Fantastic content, seriously good stuff.

    Im going to take the information away and implement it
    Signature

    Please read the sig file rules

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1333511].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kim Roach
    Thanks for all the great comments everyone!
    Signature
    (Blog Traffic Checklist) - How to Generate 1,000+ Visitors to EVERY New Blog Post You Create...

    12-Step Traffic Checklist


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1334148].message }}

Trending Topics