I have recently come across these two business models, and wanted your opinion on what's "best".
- Create a Wordpress plugin
- Set up an affiliate program for it
- Do a product launch
- Rinse and repeat 10+ times
- Create 10 Wordpress plugins
- Create one single offer for a "membership" where people can signup and get access to all plugins. Examples of this:
- Set up an affiliate program for this one single membership so affiliates can promote it (evergreen - not product launch)
- Do content marketing
What do you think?
Thanks in advance!