Posting for first time, so please forgive if I didn't follow some tradition. Open to learning.
I am in the process of estimating the budget for my company for first year and I am looking to estimate the cost of marketing for the first year. Since I am not from marketing background. I am posing my question here.
1. An Android/Iphone app which will act as a communication channel between the retailers and customers.
2. The target is only a single city for the first year.
3. The given city has 10000 retailers
Given above, I have two questions:
1. What strategy should we choose. Given that their is no incentive for retailers to use the app until customers are already using it and vice versa.
2. How to calculate the cost if you plan to target atleast 50% of the retailers for the first year.
- this includes internet marketing, SEO, offline marketing.
Thanks for your help community.