Dose EZA Ever Upgrade to Platinum Stats

21 replies
The reason why I say this is because I have 103 Articles approved and live on EZA right now. Although, I only have Basic Plus status. Now I know what you are going to say, it depends on how well my articles are written. Well let me answer you before you ask...

Out of all 103 articles that I have live on EZA I have only had 3 articles out the entire 103 articles have been declined, and it was all for the same reason

"Sorry, your article contains spelling and grammar errors.
Your article contains excessive keywords."

I have been up for review for Platinum Stats 4 Times and every time I submit a new 25 articles I get the same email from EZA, After reviewing your account we have decided to reinstate you Basic Plus Status.

What dose it take to get that little yellow star?

Dose anybody else have this much trouble trying to get a platinum stats.
#dose #eza #platinum #stats #upgrade
  • Profile picture of the author hjalte81
    Originally Posted by Nickolie0990 View Post

    The reason why I say this is because I have 103 Articles approved and live on EZA right now. Although, I only have Basic Plus status. Now I know what you are going to say, it depends on how well my articles are written. Well let me answer you before you ask...

    Out of all 103 articles that I have live on EZA I have only had 3 articles out the entire 103 articles have been declined, and it was all for the same reason

    "Sorry, your article contains spelling and grammar errors.
    Your article contains excessive keywords."

    I have been up for review for Platinum Stats 4 Times and every time I submit a new 25 articles I get the same email from EZA, After reviewing your account we have decided to reinstate you Basic Plus Status.

    What dose it take to get that little yellow star?

    Dose anybody else have this much trouble trying to get a platinum stats.
    I think you'll find it very hard to get upgraded now.. Did you make a lot of errors in the past?

    One of the best way to get a platinum account very fast, is to submit your first ten articles, without any links in the ressource box (and the articles needs to be flawless of course)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1351067].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nickolie0990
      Originally Posted by hjalte81 View Post

      I think you'll find it very hard to get upgraded now.. Did you make a lot of errors in the past?
      No, all the other 100 articles got appoved on the first time
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1351081].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dotslash
        Have you emailed them saying why you think you should be upgraded to Platinum?

        I seem to remember having to do that and got platinum straight away. Can't quite remember though.

        Neil
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1351101].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Nickolie0990
          Originally Posted by dotslash View Post

          Have you emailed them saying why you think you should be upgraded to Platinum?
          Yes I have email them, they have not returned my email...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1351140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raylm123
    I received Platinum status after submitting only 10 articles (with links in the resource box). Went straight from Basic to Platinum. However, none of my articles were ever declined or needed revisions so I'm not sure how this affects their decisions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1351071].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sour
    I got platinum my first ten articles. They all had resource links, too.
    Signature
    WYSIWYG Landing Page Creator WSO - Create Custom Landing Pages with ZERO Skills Required
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1351118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dean7227
    Just create another account(different name) and submit another 10 articles.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1351409].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nickolie0990
      Originally Posted by dean7227 View Post

      Just create another account(different name) and submit another 10 articles.

      Why should I create another account, I still have the 25 articles to submit and wait for another reconsideration.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1351521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Boricua
    Originally Posted by Nickolie0990 View Post

    The reason why I say this is because I have 103 Articles approved and live on EZA right now. Although, I only have Basic Plus status. Now I know what you are going to say, it depends on how well my articles are written. Well let me answer you before you ask...

    Out of all 103 articles that I have live on EZA I have only had 3 articles out the entire 103 articles have been declined, and it was all for the same reason

    "Sorry, your article contains spelling and grammar errors.
    Your article contains excessive keywords."

    I have been up for review for Platinum Stats 4 Times and every time I submit a new 25 articles I get the same email from EZA, After reviewing your account we have decided to reinstate you Basic Plus Status.

    What dose it take to get that little yellow star?

    Dose anybody else have this much trouble trying to get a platinum stats.
    Yes, they do. You just have to be patient, submit quality content like I believe you've done and continue the consistency. After a while they might send you a mouse pad, stickers and ezinearticle.com mirrors. That's a way they differentiate and thank you after being a little patient. Beauty of it? If you've been writing for years or recently for others, once a client also gets similar gifts if you're a service provider they rarely leave your wing. Sweet!

    Also, a good percentage of my past business traffic came from EZA. I'll often, if not always, recommend their company as one of the easiest way to drive quality traffic on our own. Best of all, it takes only 250 words and a couple minutes!

    Keep being patient. As a free "Platinum" member I can say they sometimes (more like rarely) take more than 72 business hours to respond. They're likely to have more help desk support tickets at these times. It happens to the best directories.

    GL.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1351453].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marhelper
    3/103 may be the reason. Things have definitely become tighter over there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1351658].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis-White
    My account got platinum after 200 hundred articles some after there first 10 go figure
    Signature

    Affiliate Marketer, business builder and Content Creator >Grab My FREE Internet Marketing Profits Book Here<

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1351663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nickolie0990
    Well I'm just going to keep writing articles and not worry about it, after all if I keep getting my account re-instated then I guess I still have unlimited submissions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1351888].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author acrasial
    It took me nearly 150 or so articles to get approved to platinum, and that was back in the day before all of this crackdown shenanigans. But, just keep submitting, because there is really nothing you can do until they approve you finally, except submit.

    You may want to ask them specifically what it was about your article submissions each time around that they didn't feel you worthy of that kind of an upgraded. But I suspect they are testing you to make sure that all of your content will meet their standards, and that you won't get sneaky.

    If they make it too easy to get in this time around, they will be faced once again with sneaky writers/spammers etc... I am not saying you are one, but to save themselves that grief they are going to make it extremely difficult for people to get back in.

    Don't take it so personally, but I would suggest doing as they say and for now increasing your word count more than you normally would to help speed things up (don't just add fluff or useless filler content either), and make sure that NONE of your articles ever enter the problem status, especially for excess keywords. That problem alone could be considered spamming, and they are also cracking down on the author box keyword density.

    Right now it's not so bad either, you can only submit 25, but if you don't actually write that much, then you can still submit as you please. I wouldn't worry too much about it either, you are just feeling the ripples of their website cleaning. Once it's cleaned, you will be able to enter back into the room without coughing from all of the dust, so to speak.

    Signature
    The Wait Is Almost Over...

    Do You SUCK At Writing & Marketing Articles? Just Wait Till You Get Your Hands On My Book! (Coming Soon!)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1352007].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author badfun
    I am about the same; over 100 articles published, very few ever needing any changes. But the platinum status always eludes.

    I have to submit 8 more articles for my latest attempt, so I'll try for it again and see.

    But as you say, so long as it keeps getting reinstated, there is no real problem.
    brent
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1352088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nickolie0990
    I did send them an email a couple of days ago, I hope that will help explain something, Thanks for everyone that commented.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1352155].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author IMnwxlh2
      What's your total view on all your articles? Maybe they also base it on the number of total views as one of the determining factors?

      After I submitted my tenth article, I was already receiving close to 900 views total. A week later I got upgraded to Platinum. For all my articles, not one was rejected. Length of the articles range from 260 - 400 words. I have 2 links in my resource box going back to my blogger landing page.

      Norman
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1354583].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Nickolie0990
        Originally Posted by IMnwxlh2 View Post

        What's your total view on all your articles? Maybe they also base it on the number of total views as one of the determining factors?

        They most likely do take in to consideration the account stats, here are my currently. Not great, but not bad, at least I think so... Getting an 11.18 CTR on my articles. :confused:
        Article(s) Views: 6,646
        Profile Views: 721
        Articles Published: 96
        URL Clicks: 743
        Comments: 1
        Votes: 56
        Live Articles: 103
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1355038].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author networkmemetics
          I was upgraded today.

          I write quality articles - typically more than 300 words.....

          I have outsourced a number of articles (not posted to Ezine), and the are typically sub par. You need a theme for the article, make sure the title matches the article, make sure there aren't a bunch of the same type of article on eza already....etc etc.

          I wrote a letter to them, as soon as I was up for platinum explaining why previous articles had been rejected, and that I was working hard to write quality articles that provide value to my readers.

          They are still upgrading....remember, the editors read 100s and 100s of articles a day. Make sure you write well and actually provide value. Be an expert in very specific niches.

          Just an FYI on stats of mine. I have a year old account - 35 articles published - 30,000 views, 6000 clicks.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1355203].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Nickolie0990
            Originally Posted by networkmemetics View Post

            I was upgraded today.

            I write quality articles - typically more than 300 words.....

            I have outsourced a number of articles (not posted to Ezine), and the are typically sub par. You need a theme for the article, make sure the title matches the article, make sure there aren't a bunch of the same type of article on eza already....etc etc.

            I wrote a letter to them, as soon as I was up for platinum explaining why previous articles had been rejected, and that I was working hard to write quality articles that provide value to my readers.

            They are still upgrading....remember, the editors read 100s and 100s of articles a day. Make sure you write well and actually provide value. Be an expert in very specific niches.

            Just an FYI on stats of mine. I have a year old account - 35 articles published - 30,000 views, 6000 clicks.
            all of my articles are 400 - 750 words long, although my account is only three months old. Most of my articles are how to and step by step.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1355284].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Charann Miller
    Not sure if it was easier a few years back but since EZA gained a lot of popularity it seems to have clamped down somewhat.

    I got Platinum status on my first 9 articles with links to my free blogger blog which had 5 long content articles, each of my articles was 550 to 750 words in length with helpful information, no keyword optimization, I just focused on the content itself both with my EZA articles and my blog articles.

    My friend got Platinum with just 6. I had even heard one person got it from their first 900 word article on gardening. EZA liked the quality so much they granted it based on that one article.

    Just see what they say and make the necessary adjustments, I'm sure they'll grant Platinum soon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1354701].message }}

Trending Topics