What's The Worth Of This Domain?

9 replies
Do you see the potential in this domain : "flashy.news"

I wanted to eavesdrop what warriors would mutter.

I want opinions. If you see potential, what would you do with it?
#domain #worth
Avatar of Unregistered
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11602052].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Monetize View Post

      According to GoDaddy it's worth $129

      https://www.godaddy.com/domain-value...ck=flashy.news

      Sometimes value is in the eyes of the beholder.

      I know people that take stuff directly from one place and sell it in another the same day for 20x Profit or more.

      Really you and I only need to find one individual that sees the value.

      I sold a classic convertible of mine once to someone that was looking for exactly what I had and the wooden steering wheel took them over the top they loved it. No negotiations. Sold.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11602593].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author joaquin112
        Originally Posted by Profit Traveler View Post

        Sometimes value is in the eyes of the beholder.

        I know people that take stuff directly from one place and sell it in another the same day for 20x Profit or more.

        Really you and I only need to find one individual that sees the value.

        I sold a classic convertible of mine once to someone that was looking for exactly what I had and the wooden steering wheel took them over the top they loved it. No negotiations. Sold.
        Awesome post. It's very true. Some times you'll meet someone who will haggle endlessly for something even though it's already low-priced, and the next day you'll meet someone who will pay full price for it no questions asked.

        As for the domain, it seems like a good plan. Focus on viral stories, use lots of social media, grow an e-mail list and you might be onto something.
        Signature

        Publish your free e-book in our platform and gain e-mail subscribers. Sign up at WordWish.com.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11602661].message }}
  • Big potential. Build up the Traffic uniques on hot news Trends then join a ad network like ezoic.

    Do exactly what the big dogs are doing
    Celebs, scandals, TMZ etc.

    Also take notes of long running Native Ads that pose as news. Make Bank and or Flip it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11602103].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author George Flm
      Originally Posted by Profit Traveler View Post

      Big potential. Build up the Traffic uniques on hot news Trends then join a ad network like ezoic.

      Do exactly what the big dogs are doing
      Celebs, scandals, TMZ etc.

      Also take notes of long running Native Ads that pose as news. Make Bank and or Flip it.
      Sounds like a plan. Thanks.
      Signature

      George Troy Marketing on Youtube

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11602115].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ames
      Originally Posted by Profit Traveler View Post

      Big potential. Build up the Traffic uniques on hot news Trends then join a ad network like ezoic.

      Do exactly what the big dogs are doing
      Celebs, scandals, TMZ etc.

      Also take notes of long running Native Ads that pose as news. Make Bank and or Flip it.
      Yes, this. It's so simple just do what TMZ is doing. Cha-ching.
      Signature

      If it's too good to be true...
      Fraud - An Inside Look

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11602777].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author luciesmazanska
    Banned
    Originally Posted by George Flm View Post

    Do you see the potential in this domain : "flashy.news"

    I wanted to eavesdrop what warriors would mutter.

    I want opinions. If you see potential, what would you do with it?
    for me it does not sound good.
    Sell it for $200

    Originally Posted by Monetize View Post

    According to GoDaddy it's worth $129

    https://www.godaddy.com/domain-value...ck=flashy.news
    Dadd's accuracy its kinda bad.... I would say more than $200
    Signature
    ★★★★★
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11602956].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author George Flm
      Originally Posted by luciesmazanska View Post

      for me it does not sound good.
      Sell it for $200



      Dadd's accuracy its kinda bad.... I would say more than $200
      You missed a couple of zeros.
      Signature

      George Troy Marketing on Youtube

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11602974].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tomkos1234xx
    I would make a business around. It depend on what are your abilities and strengths, create content, and put sales funnel around.
    Signature

    The Best Quality SEO Service For All Kinds Of Web developers and App creators. Give us chance on http://seoreapers.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11603119].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics