I am a clickbank user from a couple of years, but due to my activities I never take the chance to dedicate enough time to promote, so, a few days ago I just start a new approach I want to share and hoping if someone can give me some advice in order to obtain conversions.
This is actions I took
1. Get a Bluehost hosting plan
2. I hire a Fiverr professional to create an autopilot clickbank site
3. I establish the following niches for the site: Family, EcoFriendly products, Self-Help and Spirituality
4. The site was delivered
At this time I invested about $196 usd (2 year hosting) and website design
Starting Up the Site
I have computer science background so I started to see if I can setup or tune my site (not know much about Wordpress)
* Setup a basic SEO with All-in-One SEO
* Setup Google Analytics, in my case Google force me to use this new GA4 property, I have some trouble.
* Create my Facebook page with pixel connected to my site.
* Try to get a better speed using Litespeed cache but it create trouble with GA
Again I hire a Fiverr professional to send traffic to the site
At this moment its beed 3 days 1.7K user have visited the site NO conversions
Any suggestions In order to Obtain Conversions ?