I started a handmade business a while back while working as a caregiver. Recently, after relocating with the house, getting a job seems to be a herculean task and I thought that maybe, just maybe, I can actually make some sales.
I make handmade jewellery from recycled materials, mostly wood: rings, necklaces, etc. - the products are high quality and priced low - the profit margin is quite good as I don't pay for materials, just my work.
I have a lot of experience in internet marketing, but we are taking a few years back when I was running CPA campaigns but what I used to do apparently does not work with selling physical goods.
What I am doing now:
1. Instagram followers - 1500+ mostly interested in handmade products
2. Facebook Page - used as a shop and updates - 400+ followers
3. Building an email list through a giveaway - 400+ entries UK 25-55 years real people
4. Networking and actually talking with other people about my products.
5. Products in Google Merchant, No Ads (too expensive)
5. NO BLOODY SALES! )
Please keep.in mind that I do not have a big budget for all this as I still have to keep up paying the bills for the house.
Anything to add or any ideas how to actually put to good use what I am doing now?
I live in UK.