I am seeking highly profitable areas of digital marketing: I exclude content writing/copywriting, am seeking something more sophisticated, but I also exclude programming and hosting (as I'm a marketer, not so much a technical person).
What do you think is trendy nowadays? What could work?
I am striving to create a business plan for a solo "remote work business", which I could run from abroad as well, basically 50% of the time I would be "on the road".
I have the following ideas, but I'm sure that I'm missing out on many things:
1) PPC Marketing Agency: launch a small personal agency and run PPC campaigns for various clients (small firms) - this went very well between 2010 up until around 2018, I think, but nowadays the market seems to be saturated (high competition, low conversion rates etc.)
2) Sell site auditing and additional SEO services: I could scan the sites of clients and evaluate it thoroughly - but I know that nowadays you can obtain countless free site auditing services, so this could be difficult to sell
3) Develop a blog and generate PPC revenue & affiliate revenue: I think this is increasingly difficult nowadays and is rather "hope"-based, can take years to develop a good blog, maintain traffic and have constant stream of revenue
4) Sell stock photography by launching a paid stock photo platform: very difficult due to the fact that there are countless "free stock photo" websites
5) Ecommerce: something related to ecommerce - either the promotion part or, setting up webshops (I have zero experience in ecommerce, but perhaps this field is emerging nowadays during the pandemic and "work from home")
6) Buy/Sell Editiorial Articles: essentially intermediate between bloggers and buyers of advertisements in the form of "embedded" editorial ads (guest articles with outbound links) - this is mostly dead post-Google Penguin and a number of other penalties
...any other ideas you might want to share?