Are You Running Your Own Affiliate Program?
I have a Wordpress website that sells a single, physical product: a small gift book that especially appeals to mothers. I want to be able to recruit affiliates to help promote the book. However, it has proven difficult to find programs and plugins that integrate well with each other.
The major issues I have are:
- Finding a way to automatically add customers' emails to a mailing list without them having to select a checkbox or take some other action. (I imagine with GDPR and other similar regulations being able to automatically add customers to a list may be a thing of the past.)
- Being able to direct customers to my own thank you page without them having to click a button or take some other action to return to my site after their payment has been processed
- Finding a reliable affiliate program/plugin to track affiliate sales, calculate commissions, generate basic reports and provide data for PayPal Mass Pay.
- Thrive Themes
- E-junkie (for shopping cart and shipping calculations)
- Mailchimp (for simple email management)
- WP Affiliate Platform (for affiliate management)
Thanks, in advance, for your insight and suggestions.
ASSET CREATION SECRETS
Automatically add affiliate links in your website content with Auto Affiliate Links
20+ Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL