Chris Elwell is the CEO of Third Door Media:
|"The pandemic has profoundly changed how search marketing professionals will learn the latest SEO and PPC strategies and tactics. Getting that training won't require hours of planning, a week out of the office and an investment of thousands of dollars. The online editions of SMX we produced in 2020 proved the viability of providing an outstanding educational experience that's interactive and measurable."|
- SMX Report - February 23: A one-day event focused on delivering proven strategies and tactics to measure and analyze search marketing success.
- SMX Create - April 14: A one-day event that will empower marketers to create and distribute compelling content and ad copy.
- SMX Advanced - June 15-16: An experts-only, two-day event designed for advanced marketers who want to take paid and organic campaigns to greater heights.
- SMX Convert - August 17: A one-day event that trains marketers to effectively optimize paid search campaigns and leverage on-SERP elements for stronger conversions.
- SMX Next - October 26-27: A two-day event featuring next-gen strategies, emerging tactics, and expert insights that will prepare search marketers for the future.
You can join any session live or view on-demand. Henry Powderly is VP of content for Third Door Media:
|"SMX has always been about offering the best search marketing education for staying on top of this always evolving discipline. With virtual events making it far easier for marketers to attend, we saw this as a great opportunity to offer more actionable intelligence to the community through targeted shows that go deep on concentrations like search analytics, content strategy, and code-based optimization. The pandemic economy has caused businesses to embrace the importance of search in connecting with customers. The Search Engine Land experts who program SMX see it as our mission to raise the skill set of all marketers who find themselves leaning on this essential channel."|