We had a webinar funnels that was crushing during covid.
Live version literally had 8-12x ROI every time and evergreen one had 3-5x. Had 2 20k+ days and a 80k month without scaling that much. (10k/m budget)
This was all up to summer where the covid restrictions got lifted and it lost money all 3 months. (Only Evergreen was running.)
Then when summer was ending I tried doing the live version a few times and the results were completely underwhelming. 2 times no sales and one time 4x ROI. The evergreen is 0.5-2x ROI atm. Everything is the same. Massive head-scratcher.
Is it just dead? Should we try other angles or webinar or should we try to fix the problem.
All the different metrics are:
The show up rate for both live and evergreen is massively lower than the original campaign. For live the show up rate is around 15% and evergreen about 25% watches.
The webinar is 2.5 hours. It converts well. This is not a problem. We tried a 1 hour version and the conversion on that is garbage. We split tested and the viewer retention isn't different between short and long version. Webinar hooks very well and full of value. People finish it. Usually when people click play stuff works but they don't. I assumed it was mostly summer but the problem continues as fall is ending.
Facebook ads aren't working as well as they used to. CPMs, CTRs and CPC's are all going up.
I'm just thinking about fortifying the webinar with other products, tripwires and upsells.
We tried Frank Kerns immediate breakeven offer after sign up but it lowered show up rates even more. The breakeven converts at 3% which is good but only covers 30% of traffic cost. Will try ot increase the price and/or add some upsells/cross sells before running it again. We then went back to check your spam folder please thank you page and the seminer show up went up.
I'm thinking of completely transitioning from a one product business and just having a sophisticated funnel with different offers this is too depressing.
1) Show up rate.
2) FB Ads not working as well. Everything is 5-15x more expensive.
3) Emails not being opened and clicked as much. Original campaign we had 49% open rate and 36% click rate. Now it's much less. Probably is getting into spam folder a lot now.
4) Synergy with breakeven offer. Not having any other offers other than the big product. Very yes and no situation.
1) Not have a one product funnel/business. Fortify the funnel with different breakeven/tripwires, upsells, cross-sells and downsells. Get more juice out of leads instead of you want this? Y/N situation.
2) Change it up. Some good campaigns die, accept it. Change up the copy. Change up the webinar. Change up the ads. Even offers. It made 170k and had a good run. Maybe everyone who would've bought, bought.
3) Add a lot more trust building elements into the campaign. More face videos, reframe videos. Warming up the funnel more before the seminar offer. Not having a cold webinar funnel but building free value/trust first then invite to the webinar.
Webinar retention and conversion.
Landing page conversion.
Breakeven offer conversion and retention.
FB ad copy is within industry standard percentages.