Well, we normally don't allow lists like that because the thread always turns into a spam fest.
I was expecting him to rephrase his question and post again, but he didn't. Since we haven't had a good how to make $x thread in a while, I decided to do it for him.
One of the first resources I think many people would point to is this excellent thread. However, that wouldn't work for everyone. For example, when I created a new Ebay account I was permanently banned almost immediately.
I will share some of my ideas later. But I'd really like to hear what you do if you were in a bind and had to make $1000 consistently starting in say three months from now. Of course, how that is accomplished depends partly on how much $ they have to get started. The person with $10 to their name may struggle more than someone who could do paid ads.
Assume the following which I think is pretty typical:
- There is money for hosting and an autoresponder or similar prospecting tool but not much else.
- There is a way to accept $ such as PayPal.
- English is good enough.
- They have a webcam with their computer or a phone that can take videos.
- They've had quite a bit of exposure to being marketed to and perhaps have piddled around with trying something here or there but don't have a lot of experience doing it.
- They have a full-time job or regular income to pay for life's necessities but $0 left over at the end of the month hence the need for this thread. Overtime or a second job isn't doable.
Let's make this thread great and helpful!