Hope all is well.
Could you please give me as much information about buying and selling expired domains?
When you find a domain that has expired (let us say we went to the made up site Expired Domain For Craig The Airplane Man) and the made up domain Craig Is Here Dot Com is selling for 70.00 US.
Once I go to another made up site How Much Is this Worth To Craig Dot Com and get an approximate value of the expired site
1) When I purchase the expired domain, what information is furnished to me? Is there a certificate of proof of ownership? What else is included?
2) What is the minimum profit you should seek when selling the domain? Obviously if I paid 70.00 it would be foolish to sell for 71.00. What is the general rule please for dollar profit or percentage to seek?
3) How long is a typical auction for the site I am now attempting to resell? Is there an option to have an auction but if Jane/John Doe make a good offer I can stop the auction and accept their bid?
4) What is the normal percentage the typical auction site takes for the sale?
5) Once the sale is made, besides payment/email do I need anything else from the buyer?
6) Once payment is made, what do I need to furnish to the buyer?
7) What types of domains (their niches) are more commonly sought after?
Thank you as always for your help and everyone be well and safe!