Based on early Halloween engagement activity, here's a look at some of the current significant trends to watch.
Starting with Pinterest, here are the top 10 Halloween costume trends:
- Stranger Things costume ideas (+22x)
- Elvis and Priscilla costume (+19x)
- Patrick Bateman costume (+18x)
- Top Gun costume (+6x)
- Anna Delvey costume (+5x)
- Harley Quinn halloween costume (4x)
- Avril Lavigne halloween costume (+3x)
- Dani Hocus Pocus costume (+3x)
- Maddie and Cassie Euphoria costume (+3x)
- Lord of the Rings halloween costumes (2x)
Top Gun is timely (Maverick was released earlier this year), as well as Patrick Bateman and his timeless memes.
Meanwhile, here's data from Google Search:
- Gomez Addams costume
- Mary Sanderson costume
- Spiderman costume
- Joker costume
- Akatsuki cloak
- Cruella costume
- Black Widow costume
- Velma costume
- Harry Potter costume
- Mandalorian costume
Further platforms will disclose more data and trend insights in the coming weeks, as well as any new tools and opportunities to assist people participate with the event.
However, if you're ready to start planning or just need some guidance, these are the top trends as they now stand, which may help you identify the ideal strategy for your campaigns.