63 replies
I've just completed a new project on an affiliate marketing system I've used for the past two years. Until now, I have only shared this with two people (family members). Neither of them had any marketing experience at the time, and both followed this system to make over 100k (each) each year for the past two years.

I'm getting out of this particular business due to time constraints and before launching this, which I'd like to do quickly, I was hoping to get a couple of reviews from experienced warriors. As far as WSOs go, it's on the expensive side.

It's a simple read (about 25 pages) and I'd like you also to review the pitch and let me know your thoughts before I launch it.
#needed #reviewers
  • Profile picture of the author Colin Palfrey
    Hi KillerCopy,

    I'd love to review it, it's caught my interest.

    If your interested I'll provide an honest review but...it will be honest.
    Drop me a PM

    Thanks,
    Colin
    Signature

    I write articles and eBooks - PM me for details!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1439500].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HomeBizNizz
    Me too.
    I'd like to review it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1439506].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adam Carn
    I'll check it out for you and give you a review if you like.

    Thanks,
    Adam
    Signature
    Taking a break...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1439515].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bill Corners
    I'm new to WF but not new to IM, I'd give you an honest review if you like.
    Signature
    WARNING ...
    This Website Will Reveal the Secrets to Building and Sucking Unlimited Amounts of CASH
    From Your List ... All On Complete Autopilot ... CLICK HERE NOW Before it Gets Shut Down!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1439519].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jacer
    I would be interested in review. Affiliate marketing is where I got my start online.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1439524].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
    I'd be happy to take a look and give you my honest feedback.
    Signature

    nothing to see here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1439547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ShaneRQR
    Wow, lots of takers. ^^

    If I think it's worth it, I'll do a video-review and put a review on my blog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1439576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cruiser
    I would gladly review your product!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1439578].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Oliver Hart
    Hi.

    If your product has a new twist to it, I can review it.

    - Oddvar.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1439638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ptone
    I'll review it for you, but be prepared for honesty.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1439804].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Frank Donovan
    Originally Posted by killercopy View Post

    I've just completed a new project on an affiliate marketing system I've used for the past two years. Until now, I have only shared this with two people (family members). Neither of them had any marketing experience at the time, and both followed this system to make over 100k (each) each year for the past two years.

    I'm getting out of this particular business due to time constraints and before launching this, which I'd like to do quickly, I was hoping to get a couple of reviews from experienced warriors. As far as WSOs go, it's on the expensive side.

    It's a simple read (about 25 pages) and I'd like you also to review the pitch and let me know your thoughts before I launch it.
    It looks as though you have quite a few takers. Good for you.

    It might just be me, but I thought a "please" would have been nice in the OP.

    Ah well.


    Frank
    Signature
    TOP TIP: To browse the forum like a Pro, select "View Classic" from the drop-down menu under your user name.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1439921].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sligon00
    I will review your product if you like ...

    BayAreaSteve
    Signature

    No Sig Free Zone

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1440084].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iw433
    If it does what you say it does then I will give it a review. If it don't I'll still give it a review.
    Signature

    Bill Skywalker Edwards
    Address-O-Lite

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1440803].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scot Standke
    I'd be more than happy to give you a review.

    Scot
    Signature

    Discover A New & Profitable Niche Every Day... FREE Niche Ideas + 2 Killer Bonus Items With Resale Rights!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1440821].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Best Affiliate
    if you would like another review I would love to give one.
    Signature

    I love SEO and Setting up an action plan for new websites!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1441102].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Oliver Hart
      Originally Posted by Best Affiliate View Post

      if you would like another review I would love to give one.
      Has anyone received a review copy, or been contacted by the OP?

      I haven't.

      - Oddvar.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1441111].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author afarrell1
    I'll review it for you. I will provide an honest review
    and will offer ideas if I feel it will be helpful to you.

    Tony
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1441122].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author john3
      Happy to review

      John
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1441417].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anuj291
    Let me know if you still want it reviewed
    Will be more than happy to help
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1441438].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kevinwills
    Please send me the details mate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1441522].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoeCool
    Originally Posted by killercopy View Post

    I'm getting out of this particular business due to time constraints and before launching this, which I'd like to do quickly, I was hoping to get a couple of reviews from experienced warriors.
    Hiya Killer,

    Am I missing something here? In the same sentence where you say you're getting out of this business, you state you're about ready to launch it.

    Huh? :confused:

    Could you elaborate on what you intend to do with this product and, if you are still seeking reviews, please feel free to PM me the details for downloading it.


    Best Regards,
    ~ JoeCool
    Signature

    My Favorite Charity .:: www.Unitus.com ::. Helping Third World Entrepreneurial Families Help Themselves.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1441594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author um1001
    I will review it for free but my endorsement would be $100.

    --Jack Morrison
    Signature

    -- Jack Morrison / um1001

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1441962].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 3MinuteVideos
    If you still have a Review Copy available I would LOVE to post a Review !!!
    Thanks in advance !
    Wes ~
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1444850].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hock1
    Hi Killer, If you still need another honest review, I would be glad to offer mine
    unless you have already reached your limit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1444969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author keerthana
    i would be happy to review it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1444974].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JoeCool
      Looks like the OP, KillerCopy, may have only wanted to drum up interest for his now live WSO. :confused:


      Best Regards,
      ~JoeCool

      P.S. FAIL!
      Signature

      My Favorite Charity .:: www.Unitus.com ::. Helping Third World Entrepreneurial Families Help Themselves.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1445229].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ken Strong
        Originally Posted by JoeCool View Post

        Looks like the OP, KillerCopy, may have only wanted to drum up interest for his now live WSO. :confused:
        Sorta looking like that, whether he intended it or not, since he hasn't come back to this thread. Did anybody actually get a review copy?

        I notice that the time stamp on his WSO thread is less than 10 hours after he started this thread.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1445445].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ExRat
          Hi Joe,

          Looks like the OP, KillerCopy, may have only wanted to drum up interest for his now live WSO
          Spot on, but you sound surprised? It's par for the course around here.

          On a side-note, am I the only person that thinks that this is exacerbated by the quantity of people who -

          a) seem particularly keen to give reviews

          b) are more than happy to throw out testimonials for these products

          I like to see the good in people, so I would assume that most people just have a strong desire to help.

          But I am constantly surprised at the names I see come up of people who are willing to give their time to review these products. I think it's worth considering if it's in best interests of everyone/the forum.

          I think many casual observers would assume that the reviewers are willing to exchange the time purely so that they get a freebie. This may be right or wrong - I'm commenting on what many casual observers may assume.

          And if that were the case, what are they then likely to assume about those who would offer the review (RE what value they place on their time), and the reliability of the testimonials?

          If I was to ever consider reviewing it myself (I wouldn't) then this would put me off anyway -

          I've just completed a new project on an affiliate marketing system I've used for the past two years. Until now, I have only shared this with two people (family members). Neither of them had any marketing experience at the time, and both followed this system to make over 100k (each) each year for the past two years.[snip]I'm getting out of this particular business due to time constraints and before launching this, which I'd like to do quickly, I was hoping to get a couple of reviews from experienced warriors. As far as WSOs go, it's on the expensive side.
          Complete newbies made outstanding incomes from it, but he doesn't have time for it - except to sell it as an expensive WSO?

          I've heard that one before...
          Signature


          Roger Davis

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1445820].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author mmurtha
            Originally Posted by ExRat View Post

            I think many casual observers would assume that the reviewers are willing to exchange the time purely so that they get a freebie. This may be right or wrong - I'm commenting on what many casual observers may assume.

            And if that were the case, what are they then likely to assume about those who would offer the review (RE what value they place on their time), and the reliability of the testimonials?

            If I was to ever consider reviewing it myself (I wouldn't) then this would put me off anyway -

            Complete newbies made outstanding incomes from it, but he doesn't have time for it - except to sell it as an expensive WSO?

            I've heard that one before...

            Hi Roger,

            I can appreciate what you are saying, and I suppose it is true for the majority - But I know some of us review products simply to give new sellers the opportunity to get some help if needed, and to also take our part as community members here to ensure that good quality deals are offered in the WSO forum.

            I know it isn't much that we can do in regard to the later, but if we can help just one seller improve the quality of their product before their WSO goes live, then at least we have 1 product that stands out, and possibly 1 person well on their way to continuing the practice of offering something of quality.

            And no, I didn't offer to review this particular product because of what was written in the bolded print in the above quote.

            Also -New people will not "get" or understand why people do things the way they do all the time, and most will assume or draw the wrong conclusions about a lot of things. But that doesn't make it so, and I for one am not going to change what I do to pacify their assumptions or conclusions.

            It is what it is with me kid.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447708].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ashley Wright
    Did anyone get a review copy then?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1445827].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scot Standke
    Hey ExRat,

    Not sure we are even allowed to leave bad reviews here, but I can assure you that if the product didn't live up to the hype, they would probably not want to use what I provide in my review as promotional materials

    Having said that, it does appear that this was just a ploy for more eyes on the WSO. there should be a rule against this sort of thing, if there isn't already.

    Scot
    Signature

    Discover A New & Profitable Niche Every Day... FREE Niche Ideas + 2 Killer Bonus Items With Resale Rights!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Colin Palfrey
    I disagree with the assumption made above that reviewing something because your getting it for free is wrong.

    I was going to do a review because I wanted to see what was in the product. AND!!
    Whats wrong with that!! I would have given an honest review, which would either have helped correct problems or been usable as a testimonial.

    We win and he wins. Sounds like intelligent capitalism to me.

    Don't forget that if you are going to write a review, you are in fact providing something of value in return.

    I see nothing wrong with the fact many people wanted to take him up on his offer of a review copy. I would say that anyone who wants to pay when they can legally and morally get something for free - has mental problems!!

    Just my 2c - Which I probably should have kept in my pocket LOL

    Colin
    Signature

    I write articles and eBooks - PM me for details!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447527].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Frank Donovan
      Hi Colin

      Originally Posted by Colin Palfrey View Post

      I disagree with the assumption made above that reviewing something because your getting it for free is wrong.
      Unless a post has been deleted, I don't see any such assumption.

      I found these quotes:

      Originally Posted by ExRat View Post

      But I am constantly surprised at the names I see come up of people who are willing to give their time to review these products. I think it's worth considering if it's in best interests of everyone/the forum.
      And

      I think many casual observers would assume that the reviewers are willing to exchange the time purely so that they get a freebie. This may be right or wrong - I'm commenting on what many casual observers may assume.
      Neither of which supports your interpretation. I believe the point being made was how the general rush to review new products, apparently in return for a freebie, might appear to a casual observer.



      Frank
      Signature
      TOP TIP: To browse the forum like a Pro, select "View Classic" from the drop-down menu under your user name.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447627].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ExRat
        Hi Frank,

        Thanks for explaining that.

        Ok, a different angle - and as you might expect, I had other reasons for my rant that I didn't want to bore everyone with.

        What would the forum become, if a quantity of threads like this one, proliferated and dominated?

        http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...g-reviews.html

        In case it disappears, it's along these lines -

        Therefore, if you are interested in reviewing this product and keep it for yourself, FOR FREE, here is your chance.

        People will be paying real money for this product in just a short period of time. However, act now and you will be able to get it for free.

        Just send me a PM with the subject line "I WANT TO REVIEW THE MONEY MASTER PLAN", and I will send you all the details.

        Here the catch: Only 15 reviews will be given. Therefore, if you're late, tough luck. Act quickly and you'll get it for free. Hit the personal message button and send me a message now.
        I just can't quite get my head around the fact that we have threads like that, yet people are selling those products, using the testimonials, in a different part of the forum and via their sig.

        The whole 'pitch' for the testimonials is based upon 'GET IT FOR FREE!'.

        The impression it gives to me is that people don't hold any value in their brand and their name. They appear to be happy to have it plastered all over the place for a freebie and sometimes a backlink.

        It's not really any skin off my nose - if people want to make themselves look cheap, that's up to them and no harm to me.

        But the proliferation of these type of threads coupled with all those who are too tight to pay $20 and therefore use the main forum as their personal squeeze page are hampering my forum navigation as I try to find the interesting, conversational threads.

        Hi Colin,

        We win and he wins. Sounds like intelligent capitalism to me.
        It's meant to be a marketing discussion forum. There are other sections more suited to gathering testimonials.

        I would say that anyone who wants to pay when they can legally and morally get something for free - has mental problems!!
        What about those who don't want it even if it is free?

        Edit - more people bypassing the $20 WSO fee/50 post rule and clogging up the main discussion forum with their stuff -

        http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...-you-want.html
        Signature


        Roger Davis

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Money on the Side
    Thank you for the comments and offers to help. Not sure how this turned into a negative thread but I can't control that. Yes I had my product reviewed by three senior warrior members and believe it or not, my intention was not to solicit endorsements or testimonials but to have my pricing, sales copy and product evaluated prior to listing it. I received feedback and made adjustments based on that feedback. This post was not to drum up business for the product but to offer a copy in exchange for feedback. Because this method can become saturated, I only sent a few reviews and only to senior warrior members for my own reasons. I received at least 5 offers for help via PM for every post on this thread and I selected who I gave review copies to based on my own criteria.

    Thanks again for the offers to help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447736].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author timpears
    So did we determine if this thread was a scam or not? I didn't see that anyone got a review copy. I don't see any reviews in he WSO either.
    Signature

    Tim Pears

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447785].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mmurtha
      Originally Posted by timpears View Post

      So did we determine if this thread was a scam or not? I didn't see that anyone got a review copy. I don't see any reviews in he WSO either.
      Did you read through the last few posts? Frank explained the whys, wheres, and whats a couple of posts up.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447797].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author timpears
        Originally Posted by mmurtha View Post

        Did you read through the last few posts? Frank explained the whys, wheres, and whats a couple of posts up.
        Frankly, I didn't read every post, once I saw the pattern had evolved. It looked like the OP abandoned the thread after asking for assistance. I am not sure I buy the explanation given, but then no one cares what I think, so it doesn't matter. The WSO was posted very close to when this thread was posted, so I am wondering just how much impact the reviewers could have had on the product. They were evidently not recruited to give testimonials and there are none in the WSO. Something doesn't add up here. But who cares. I know I don't.
        Signature

        Tim Pears

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447859].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ExRat
      Hi Tim,

      See post #43 - it wasn't a scam.
      Signature


      Roger Davis

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447803].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author timpears
        Originally Posted by ExRat View Post

        Hi Tim,

        See post #43 - it wasn't a scam.
        See post 49. I am not as convinced as you are. And I am usually a sucker for a good story.
        Signature

        Tim Pears

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447976].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author braver55b
    You got me curious with this offer, I'd be willing to give you my unbiased opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447821].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Money on the Side
    And also sorry if I offended anyone with my post. The reason I can no longer do this business anymore is because I do work full time in addition to owning/running both online and offline businesses. This particular business takes at least 2 hours a day to operate and with everything else going on + a wife and three kids, coaching soccer and baseball, I really don't have the time for much else. Sorry if you heard this before but those are my reasons. The only two people I've shared this with before are my brother and father, neither of which had any IM experience in the past. Again, sorry if you found this offensive; I'm not trying to scam anyone and everything I've wrote is truthful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447910].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve Wells
    Let me see if I get this right, you are saying that you do not have time to run a business that has made your family members with no IM experience over 100,000 dollars a year for the past two years?

    I am guessing that you have to be an internet marketer with experience, am I right?

    I am confused, does your other job bring in over 100,000 dollars a year that you are quitting this bussiness for?

    Just so you understand where I am coming from, I find it very hard to believe that anyone in their right mind would stop doing something that takes only a few hours a day and produces over 100,000 a year.

    Maybe I am misunderstanding?

    Its been my experience that people who sell their businesses do so not because the business is making money but because it is not, thats been the consistant theme to anyone I have ever talked to who has tried to sell a business, unless there are some major health reasons involved or super complicated circumstances.

    I am not trying to be attacky at all, just wanting to make sure I am understanding what I reading.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447946].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author timpears
      Originally Posted by EWGQDD View Post

      Let me see if I get this right, you are saying that you do not have time to run a business that has made your family members with no IM experience over 100,000 dollars a year for the past two years?
      Looks like your BS meter is going off like mine is. I got blasted (kind of) for my comments, but it just doesn't make sense to me either. The OP states that this takes him a couple of hours a day to do, and with the family and coaching soccer etc... So let me get this straight; he taught his family members, with no IM experience how to do this and they both made $100K per year. So it looks like the OP has experience, so I have to assume that he makes more than the $100K per year. Which takes him a couple of hours a day to earn it. So would it be safe to say that he could easily make $500K a year if he worked full time? What about if he outsourced the work to a VA.

      Obviously, none of us know how much he makes in his day job, so even $500K might not be enough. But, on the face of it, this looks like a bit of a story.

      I didn't mean to get so involved in this, as my first comment was just a passing comment. But the reaction to it drew me in and the further I look into it, the more my BS meter goes into the red zone.
      Signature

      Tim Pears

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1448057].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kim Standerline
      Well I quit my IM business even though it was doing well.

      I can see the OP's point of view, sounds as though he is coming in from the same direction as myself.

      I've discovered making a huge amount of money online isn't the be and end all of everything especially as both I and hubby have a very well paid offline job. Sounds as though the OP does as well.

      Family is the most important thing, and whether his wso is any good or not, then I applaud the Op's semtiments.

      I lost my sister a month ago at the age of 50 of sudden adult death syndrome. I sure wish I'd spent more time with her than sat at this damned computer

      Kim

      Originally Posted by EWGQDD View Post


      Just so you understand where I am coming from, I find it very hard to believe that anyone in their right mind would stop doing something that takes only a few hours a day and produces over 100,000 a year.

      Maybe I am misunderstanding?

      Its been my experience that people who sell their businesses do so not because the business is making money but because it is not, thats been the consistant theme to anyone I have ever talked to who has tried to sell a business, unless there are some major health reasons involved or super complicated circumstances.

      I am not trying to be attacky at all, just wanting to make sure I am understanding what I reading.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1454189].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Colin Palfrey
    If I annoyed anyone with my comments earlier it was not intended.
    Hi ExRat I've reread your post and decided you weren't saying what I
    thought you were saying.
    I was reading another thread the other day that was implying anyone
    doing reviews or offering them was in some way bad and should be banned.

    I sort of assumed this was turning into another of them. I've had a
    long and evil day of IM today, so assume I'm not on best form, LOL

    Did anyone review this as it still looks interesting, even if turns out the
    review side was just an annoying way of getting my interest.
    Not saying it was so don't bite me ;D

    Colin
    Signature

    I write articles and eBooks - PM me for details!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1447993].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gary K
    I dunno how much he makes off-line folks, and I'm not mathamagician, but according to Windows calculator:

    $100,000/year divided by 365 days per year (skipping a day on leap year of course)

    equals $273.97 per day - EVERY day.

    Now, divide that by 2, and you've got about $137/hr. Yes, you can make that much.

    Why would you not consider working 7 days a week when your work day was only 2 hours long?

    Lots of people read more than 2 hrs per day worth of posts in this forum!



    2 hrs per day
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1448884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoeCool
    Hi Warriors,

    My suggestion would be a new Sticky (or forum rule?) to Not Offer Free Review Copies of a product (keyword "Review"), whether the member is planning a WSO or not.

    My suggestion would be to ask a few senior members (and even a few newbies), by PM only, if they would like a free copy of your product in exchange for an honest review.

    No more posting threads of "Reviewers Needed", "Free Review Copies Here!", "Review My Upcoming WSO (or Clickbank) Product", etc., etc.

    If the member is new and doesn't have enough posts to send PMs, then either A). Contribute to the forum with meaningful posts until you do, or B). Join the War Room (which is one of the best deals on the entire internet in my opinion!) and have the PM restriction automatically lifted.

    Another option would be to pay $20.00 for a Classified Ad here on Warrior Forum and offer 5 or 10 free review copies to the first posters in your thread. Then edit your thread as soon as all review copies are given out, or close it down completely. I'm not exactly sure of how Classifieds Ads work (I've never run one), so please clarify this for me if I'm out of line on what can, and cannot, be done with a Classified Ad.

    What do you think, Warriors? Will any of these suggestions help with solving the problem, or will they make it worse?

    Please share your ideas!


    Best Regards,
    ~ JoeCool
    Signature

    My Favorite Charity .:: www.Unitus.com ::. Helping Third World Entrepreneurial Families Help Themselves.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1453217].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tjmiller
      Originally Posted by JoeCool View Post

      My suggestion would be to ask a few senior members (and even a few newbies), by PM only, if they would like a free copy of your product in exchange for an honest review.
      I personally have a couple of WSOs that I am working on, and that is how I plan to handle review copies. I think this is a great idea, because a couple of people actually offered me a review copy via PM. The offers were based upon WSOs that I had already purchased and commented on.

      You have to do your homework a little bit for this to be effective. You have to find warriors who have been active in posts about similar items.

      Which may be why this...

      Originally Posted by JoeCool View Post

      No more posting threads of "Reviewers Needed", "Free Review Copies Here!", "Review My Upcoming WSO (or Clickbank) Product", etc., etc.
      ...would seem impractical to some.

      People get in such a hurry to get things done that doing the research to find the best reviewers is a lot more trouble than just posting a "Review Me Please" thread that you can then abandon once you get your required responses.

      I'm not saying that I totally disagree with you, but it might be difficult to stop people offering something for free.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1454079].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bill Corners
    Those options sound good. I'm working on a product myself and will definitely ask for reviewers and any good ideas on how to that is helpful.
    Signature
    WARNING ...
    This Website Will Reveal the Secrets to Building and Sucking Unlimited Amounts of CASH
    From Your List ... All On Complete Autopilot ... CLICK HERE NOW Before it Gets Shut Down!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1453351].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rg0205
    Hi, I'd be interested in getting a review copy, too. I'm still learning the ropes of all of this internet marketing and everything else that goes with. I can give you insight from a newbie perspective, if you permit me to. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1453370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoeCool
    can i have the review? if it still available
    Hi, I'd be interested in getting a review copy, too. I'm still learning the ropes of all of this internet marketing and everything else that goes with. I can give you insight from a newbie perspective, if you permit me to. Thanks.
    See how out of hand these threads can get?

    Every time someone tries to post in this thread to air their complaints or suggestions, it gets bumped up to the top of the forum and more people come in requesting "A Free Review."

    Talk about a negative viral effect, you're watching one right now!

    Mods should lock or delete this thread and possibly allow us to start a new thread addressing the issue on its own merits.


    Best Regards,
    ~ JoeCool

    P.S. I'm sorry for perpetuating this issue by posting again, just would like us all to come up with a good solution to fix this problem once and for all!
    Signature

    My Favorite Charity .:: www.Unitus.com ::. Helping Third World Entrepreneurial Families Help Themselves.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1453498].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author timpears
    @JoeCool - I understand where you are coming from, but lets not restrict peoples freedoms like that. If a thread gets out of hand, like this one kind of did, the mods can do something about it. But making rules such as you suggest really infringe on peoples freedoms.

    I understand that the freedoms of this forum only extend as far as Alan decides, but restricting the right of people to give away their product seems to be going just a little far in my mind. Most of the threads asking for reviewers that I have seen go pretty well. This one was not handled very well by the OP, and so went poorly. Nothing ever goes great 100% of the time, but that is no reason to stop something because it went bad once in a while.

    My 2c, for what it's worth.
    Signature

    Tim Pears

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1453533].message }}

Trending Topics