So god only knows how much longer I would have been waiting if I did not email.
I understand they have safeguards but over 1 year is ridculous. For the record it was only $400 ish in commssions.
Oh and my other problem now is what am I gonna do with a cheque or check as some might say, which is US Dollars ?
I remember some time ago getting a cheque in Euros or something and the bank said it would take weeks to clear with a number over priced charges on it plus the rubbish exchange rate. That would have been so much easier if it was sent direct to my Pay Pal.
All the more reason for having your own product and getting that cash pumped staright in to your Pay Pal.
Has anyone waited longer than me to get paid by CB and if your in the UK whats the best way to cash a US Check without losing most of it.