Recently made my $ online and couldn't be happier. I have been checking out the threads on a daily basis and I have saw some great advice, so thank you guys.
This is the blueprint I used when making this money, so I hope it can help other newbies out there looking for some guidance.
Anything the more experienced Warriors think I should do to tweek this in order to make it more successful for the future, then I would appreciate your kind words of wisdom.
1) Product to be selected from Clickbank, Paydotcom or similar marketplace
2) I choose Cli.gs because they give you information on where in the world the click was made and also which site refered them. When choosing your clig, make sure it includes your keyword/phrase.
3) Send the clig to Search Engine Submitter.
4) Post Clig to Ad Directories (will give the URL a web presence).
5) Keyword Research - I used the Google Adwords Keyword Tool. I copy the relevant Keywords or phrases to an Excel Spreadsheet, do the search with " " in order to figure out the competition. If the Keyword or Phrase returns less than 10,000 results in the quotes and there is enough searches for this phrase, I highlight it and consider it a low competition phrase.
6) Make sure the Squidoo Lens/Hubpage URL contains your Keyword. I add tags to the Lens/Hub that reflects the other relevant low competition keywords.
7) Set up a Blogger account.
8) Write Article filled with the relevant Keyword (Title, Intro, Sprinkled throughout the Article and in the Resource Box).
Call to action should be to your Blog and/or Hub/Lens. While you are awaiting the Article to be accepted, copy and paste your article to your Blog (I change some of the words and phrases to make it sound less formal) with a call to action to click your clig (affiliate link) aswell as to your Hub/Lens. Finally set up an RSS Feed between the Blog and your Hub/Lens.
9) This is the only thing I paid for. It is $9.99 per month, although you get a 7 day trial. You will be surprised how much traffic you get through posting on this site the 1st day. Google loves the site so it will help with your ranking in the search engine.
10) You cannot post your Affiliate Link on CL, however I usually put a call to action on my Blog or Hub/Lens.
Rinse and repeat 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10
1) Not required obviously as you are promoting the same product.
5) Not required as you should have your Keywords saved on an Excel Spreadsheet.
7) Not required Your Blog should be set around your Niche.
When I begin making a decent amount of money, I will begin to buy domains and make niche sites and build my list. However for the meantime, I would like to go the "almost" free route