How do I access US only websites?

by Gee S
2 replies
Hey guys,

I want to access a CPA offer I want to promote. But I want to save the page so I have a link on my PC. But because of I'm based in the UK I cannot seem to access the offer. Is there anyway around this?

#access #websites
  • Profile picture of the author MoneyRaker
    Buy a premium US proxy from

    Then simply use SwitchProxy Firefox addon to change your proxy and then surf.

    though buying a proxy would cost you around $5, it is the safest way out!

    Atleast thats what I do for browsing cpa offers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1459064].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scattermouse
    You can get proxies for free pretty easily. They might be on the slow side, but if you just want to access a webpage or two, they'll do fine.

    Let me google that for you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1459082].message }}

Trending Topics