And just explained in a different way.
Now, I'm not a guru (and don't ever wanna be) but from what I've seen and read, here are my observations:
1. Find a business model and stop skipping from one program to the next (Too many models to list here)
2. Create a website and/or blog promoting a product or service,
- Build your list and send promotions to those on the list.
3. Drive traffic to your site and watch the money roll in
I ask because what you see in the WSO Forum is that most marketers have come up with the holy grail of Internet Marketing.
- Watch me make $1,000 dollars in 24 hours
- Follow My Step By Step Plan And You Will Make Money
etc. etc. etc.
The way I see it, these individuals found a business model to follow, stuck with it and followed through until they were successful.
It's really not new information. It's about following through.
South Bay Bones