Who will be the first warrior to reach 10,000 posts?

by Joseph Then 11 replies
Based on the statistics, the top 3 warriors are:
Steven Wagenheim
Kay King
seasoned

All over 9,000 posts.

So, who will be hitting 10,000 posts? Any prize for the 10,000 posts winner?
#main internet marketing discussion forum #posts #reach #warrior
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Lance K
    Is there any doubt?
    Signature
    "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
    ~ Zig Ziglar
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132300].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Phil Jacobson
      I know I am a huge underdog, but do you think I could do it?

      Let me make a few calculations here ....
      hmmm
      Signature

      Why Drink Coffee only?

      www.GreenTea-Japan.com
      (Warrior Discounts)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132309].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steven Wagenheim
        Personally, I think the first person to reach 10,000 posts has WAY too much
        time on their hands.

        All kidding aside. The only thing post count means is that...well, that...

        that person has WAY too much time on their hands.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132317].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author PaulSchubert
          Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post

          Personally, I think the first person to reach 10,000 posts has WAY too much
          time on their hands.

          All kidding aside. The only thing post count means is that...well, that...

          that person has WAY too much time on their hands.
          Steven you are too funny!!! Are you saying you have too much time on your hands, or do your hands have control over too much time? The oddsmakers in Vegas say you have a good chance at hitting the 10K mark first, but be careful of Josh Anderson, because he probably invented software to publish mass posts, in order to push himself over the top before anyone else. LOL

          All joking aside, I think Allen should receive the honorary title, as he most likely has posted no less than 20K in his mind, but never found the time to type them out.

          PAS
          Signature
          Paul Alan Schubert - "Success is a State of Mind"
          PaulSchubert.com
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132520].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Taylor
    I'm far too busy to get to 10,000 before anyone
    else, at my current rate it will take me another
    2 years!

    Anyway, I've heard that when you get to 9999 your
    username changes to n/a

    John



    John
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132336].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NFLfan
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132494].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steven Wagenheim
      Originally Posted by NFLfan View Post

      I dont see the point of post-counts.
      To the guy who just got here off the turnip truck, frankly, either do I.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132507].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author marxwarfor
        Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post

        To the guy who just got here off the turnip truck, frankly, either do I.

        If you're agreeing with turnip truck guy, that you don't see any point for considering post counts...

        Then what compelled you to want to see your name in lights, by telling everybody a couple of weeks ago, that you just reached your 9000th post mark??????

        I detect a bit of egotism with needing to saturate forums with absurd amounts of posts. if you have a few thousands posts, but you signed on as a member in the early 2000's, then yes, that's reasonable and justifiable, but when you're running ridiculously high counts in just a few months or a couple of years....well yes, you do have far too much time on your hands, plus a little bit of an attention-seeker and/or a very lonely person.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132748].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Lance K
          Originally Posted by marxwarfor View Post

          If you're agreeing with turnip truck guy, that you don't see any point for considering post counts...

          Then what compelled you to want to see your name in lights, by telling everybody a couple of weeks ago, that you just reached your 9000th post mark??????

          I detect a bit of egotism with needing to saturate forums with absurd amounts of posts. if you have a few thousands posts, but you signed on as a member in the early 2000's, then yes, that's reasonable and justifiable, but when you're running ridiculously high counts in just a few months or a couple of years....well yes, you do have far too much time on your hands, plus a little bit of an attention-seeker and/or a very lonely person.
          UH OH, SPAGHETTI-O's!

          Seems there's always at least one pot stirrer. I'm off to hide with my popcorn.
          Signature
          "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
          ~ Zig Ziglar
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132754].message }}
        • My bet is on Steven... I've been here longer than he has, and he already has more than 5X my post count. No doubt in my mind he'll win this one.

          - Cherilyn
          Signature
          Take your product from idea to profit in less than 90 days! Work with me to develop and implement a step-by-step plan for success!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132757].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lgibbon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by NFLfan View Post

      I dont see the point of post-counts.
      People would have nothing interesting to talk about without them.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132541].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steven Wagenheim
        Originally Posted by lgibbon View Post

        People would have nothing interesting to talk about without them.
        Les, if that wasn't so true it would be sad.

        Actually, it is sad.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132544].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author zephyrwriting
          At one point, a forum that I frequented had a posts count in crossed out sets of 5 (prison style, I guess you could call it, IIII)

          Imagine if that were applied here.

          -Vish.

          ps: for some reason the crossing out didn't work I fail.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author valerieSONORA
    That's obvious. In the OT I tried to get Kay King on a posting spree to reclaim her top poster position but I couldn't compel her to do so Now I'm afraid she's beyond catching up
    Signature

    siggy taking a break...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[132652].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics