Will you like a tool that will allow you to:
- Define audiences by demographics and interests
- Search for websites relevant to your target audience.
- Access unique users, page views, and other data for millions of websites from over 40 countries.
It's Google Ad Planner.
With the wealth of data it gives you, you can
now do your media buy on sites that fit your
exact audience profile.
Here's more of it's features:
- Define your audience with multiple criteria, including keywords they're likely to search for and sites they're likely to visit.
- Use ranking methods to find larger sites, more targeted sites, or a balance of the two.
- Set filters to show only sites in specific categories, sites with ads, ad formats, and more.
- Add sites to a media plan and compare them via an interactive bubble chart.
Key in a website you are interested in
and you will statistics like:
- Traffic stats (e.g. page views, unique visitors, avg time on site etc)
- Gender of your audience
- Education level
- Household income
You will also find what other sites the audience like to visit
and the associated keywords.
It's very very useful. Especially if you want to plan
your advertising campaign.
It's still in it's infancy. And you won't get a lot of statistics
especially on non-US sites. But hey...it can only get better.
And it's free.
Here's the link again. Enjoy!