There are several reasons for me posting this "job":
1) I have a 32 hr job next to my business and my bizz forces me to wear a budget hat, customer service hat, human resources hat and so on all at the same time... and I don't have enough time left to apply a good marketing strategy or to boost sales
2) I don't have the money to hire copywriters who make sales letters for me and to have more money, I need more sales so I'm in a viscous cycle: I need money to get money, but don't have the money. This means that I have to be very strategic with the budget I have available, and I need help with that.
3) I've been doing blog marketing since the summer of 2008, but didn't begin developing my internet marketing skills and knowledge until January of this year = I'm still a rookie. I've studied the likes of John Carlton and Rich Schefren a lot, but I don't need marketing products... I need marketing people to help me.
4) I'm in a very specific niche market (the dating advice market) in which the competition is fierce and concentrated in the US and the UK, while I'm in the Netherlands. I'm having a tough time with establishing credibility, establishing a brand name, and with providing potential customers with a differential advantage.
5) There are a lot of famous internet marketers out there, but I can't afford hiring one for 5000 dollars or more because I simply don't have the money (yet).
[[[ WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO ]]]
- Developing a strategy for establishing credibility and a brand name
- Developing marketing tactics that could make more sales in my specific niche market
- Developing a money management strategy (because of my shoestring budget) that will help me spend money where it counts
- Be my mentor: to guide me in the areas I'm unsure about, to help me write better sales messages and sales pitches... so in general to help me become more strategic
[[[ REQUIREMENTS ]]]
- I need someone with an experience of 5 years or more in marketing. Internet marketing experience is preferred above all other marketing experience
- You must be able to speak, read, and write proper English and because of the highly competitive internet marketing environment in the US, American marketers are preferred
- You must be able to show and/or tell me about what kind of activities you have done in the past so I'm sure your experience and skills will match the needs of my business
- You must be willing to work on a hourly basis, I can pay you up to $100 per hour but must say that the number of hours I will hire you will vary because of my low budget.
- You must be willing to take the time to get to know my market. I can show you the biggest competitors, what my market's needs, wants, frustrations, problems and dreams are... the whole nine yards. Because of my niche being VERY different from other niches, you'll really need to take the time to understand what's going on so there's some "preparation time" involved.
[[[ WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ]]]
- Like I said: you will work with an hourly rate of up to $100
- You'll work in a relaxed, informal and young environment where jokes and socializing are more than welcome... so it's not only working for me but working in a cool environment as well
- I'm going to be very selective about who I'll give this job to and here's the big reason why: if you can help me grow my business, really help me, then a partnership can and will be possible! With a partnership I mean we will work together during a long period of time where you'll earn 50% of all profits no matter if we earn 2k a month or 200k!
I really hope there's a brilliant and ambitious internet marketing talent out there that is willing to jump on-board of a young and super ambitious company that wants to conquer it's niche! Reply now and let's see what we can do!