To get started, this is my status report. After 1 month of learning about IM by reading free ebooks, articles and posts, I've accomplished the following:
1. I have a Clickbank Account.
2. I have a blogger account.
3. I've researched for keywords using Google Keyword Tool.
4. I've listed some my candidate niches.
5. I've written few articles about my niches. Not really Pulitzer material, but I think majority of the people could understand what I've written.
6. I've decided not to shell out a single $ for IM, mainly because my bank account reads $0 and I really think that if I'm going to spend for something like domain, hosting, etc., it would have to come from my earnings.
Still reading? Well, I now present my dumb, newbie-sounding questions:
1. Can free sites like blogger earn enough money to hopefully pay for domain and hosting in the future?
2. Do I have to signup for other affiliate programs or just continue promoting Clickbank products?
3. How much articles do I have to churn out for my niches?
4. Is it possible to just write everything you know about your niche in 15-20 articles, post it in your blog, and just promote like crazy?
5. Do you really have to own a lot of sites to earn decently?
6. Which article directory should I submit my work?
7. Is IM business sustainable or would it be congested in the future? Or am I already late?
I have so many more questions but I guess I have to stop; you're probably bored. So if you would be so kind to point me the right thread so I could find the answer these questions?
Thank you very much.