Thanks to all that replied to my previous thread "Fast track to 1500/mo", my goal is still $1500 a month and i've been studying hard to achieve that goal ... i'ts only been 4 days since I started and I feel i'm a bit slow because so far my understanding of the 'article marketing' business model works as follows:
1. sign up with clickbank
2. find an affiliate you think will sell well
3. create a landing page: use squidoo!
4. create an article on the squidoo page with a link to your affiliate site
thats step one, now you need traffic, google will send you traffic if you have enough quality backlinks, right now you have 0 backlinks! start building backlinks with articles that point to your landing page,
5. so create 5 ezinearticles that link to your squidoo landing page
6. google will now 'see' the backlinks and improve your ranking
7. FINALLY google searchers will search for your niche, find it on google and read your article, hopefully click on your link
This is how I understand it ...
a) I understand that my landing page needs prospects to visit my affiliate links.
b) Google will send me prospects for my keywords if I have enough backlinks to my landing page (squidoo)
c) Ezinearticles will create backlinks (but not really traffic/prospects)
d) backlinks will improve my ranking for my keyword
YES THATS RIGHT, that's about all I learned in 5 days of 'study' please please KNOCK some sense into me
The goal is $1500/mo from affiliate marketing. I would LOVE to achieve this in less than 90 days.