Its too long, I did not made any money.

by alfa_375 31 replies
Its too long, I did not made any money. Since beginning of this year I did not made any money. I am jobless.

Its really an amazing world, where very few peoples makes money, even to teach how to make money they charge lot of money. lol.

Amer
#main internet marketing discussion forum #long #made #money
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    I am not sure I am following you. What is too long ??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[137768].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Asher
    Originally Posted by alfa_375 View Post

    Its too long, I did not made any money. Since beginning of this year I did not made any money. I am jobless.

    Its really an amazing world, where very few peoples makes money, even to teach how to make money they charge lot of money. lol.

    Amer
    Well Amer,

    If you've not made any money since the beginning of this year,
    is there a specific reason why? Have you actually done any work?

    I'm sorry to hear that you're jobless - whether it's voluntary or
    otherwise. But to make money, you need to work.

    No one's going to just send money your way by making a post
    like this. It's an amazing world where "few peoples makes money,
    even to teach how to make money they charge a lot of money"
    is because these people (the real ones at least) KNOW how to
    make money online. THAT'S why there's a cost to it.

    And it's a proven fact that people think better when there's a
    price to it.

    This forum is OVERFLOWING with information on how to get
    rich but people don't use it because it's available for "free".
    There's untold amount of information you can put to use and
    start making money provided that you actually work for it.

    All the best, Amer.

    If it's too hard to make money by thinking and working for it,
    it's probably better if you start getting a job.

    Any job.

    Asher
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[137785].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kevin Riley
    Originally Posted by alfa_375 View Post

    Its too long, I did not made any money. Since beginning of this year I did not made any money. I am jobless.

    Its really an amazing world, where very few peoples makes money, even to teach how to make money they charge lot of money. lol.

    Amer
    Is this a sob story forum or a marketing forum? C'mon. You're going to complain because those of us who teach charge you money? Do you expect me to give away my Home Study Course which I just spent weeks of 20+ hour days on -- for free? I DON'T THINK SO!

    If you go around with this entitlement mentality, instead of working for what you want, you will remain poor. It's up to you. No one else.

    Now quit feeling sorry for yourself and get to work!
    Signature
    Kevin Riley, Kevin Riley Publishing, Osaka, Japan


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[137801].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Asher
      Originally Posted by Kevin Riley View Post

      Is this a sob story forum or a marketing forum? C'mon. You're going to complain because those of us who teach charge you money? Do you expect me to give away my Home Study Course which I just spent weeks of 20+ hour days on -- for free? I DON'T THINK SO!

      If you go around with this entitlement mentality, instead of working for what you want, you will remain poor. It's up to you. No one else.

      Now quit feeling sorry for yourself and get to work!
      That was the point I was trying to get across...
      But I could never put it so bluntly.

      Well, not yet at least. =D

      Asher
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[137811].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tuzic
      Banned
      hey ,

      what are you doing to earn money ? you need to feel better about all this & IM and set up a plan & follow it on how you will earn money, then once you have done this, then post to let us know how you feel?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[138325].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JayXtreme
    Originally Posted by alfa_375 View Post

    Its too long, I did not made any money. Since beginning of this year I did not made any money. I am jobless.

    Its really an amazing world, where very few peoples makes money, even to teach how to make money they charge lot of money. lol.

    Amer

    Did you steal Waggerz' violin since he stopped playin it?..

    Take Kevin's advice here and pull your socks up...

    Peace

    Jay
    Signature

    Bare Murkage.........

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[137805].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steven Wagenheim
      Originally Posted by JayXtreme View Post

      Did you steal Waggerz' violin since he stopped playin it?..

      Take Kevin's advice here and pull your socks up...

      Peace

      Jay
      Damnit...I was wondering where that blasted thing went.

      Amer, nobody is going to shed any tears for you. Get off you ass, get some
      education, put in some time and effort and you'll make money.

      As has been said to me many times, and I finally get it, ANYBODY can do
      this.

      Now give me back my violin!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[137966].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Floyd Fisher
        Originally Posted by Steven Wagenheim View Post

        Damnit...I was wondering where that blasted thing went.

        Amer, nobody is going to shed any tears for you. Get off you ass, get some
        education, put in some time and effort and you'll make money.

        As has been said to me many times, and I finally get it, ANYBODY can do
        this.

        Now give me back my violin!
        No.

        (sorry, couldn't resist)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[143190].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Peter Bestel
    Amer

    This forum is overflowing with FREE information that, if you care to look and apply, will make you A LOT of money.

    Time to stop looking at the glass half empty, get off your backside, earn some money, buy some good how-to guides if you wish, and post something useful for a change.

    If not, good luck in your new job.

    Peter
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[137815].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dana_W
    If you have a specific question, ask it. There is no better place to get marketing information.

    What type of internet marketing are you doing right now? What area did you have success in last year?

    And if you are unemployed and have no money, honestly your best bet is to get a job, any job, and do that to pay the bills while you do internet marketing part time. If the internet marketing takes off for you and you start making a lot of money - great. But don't count on it, especially if it has not supported you so far.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[137858].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author alfa_375
      Originally Posted by Dana_W View Post

      If you have a specific question, ask it. There is no better place to get marketing information.

      What type of internet marketing are you doing right now? What area did you have success in last year?

      And if you are unemployed and have no money, honestly your best bet is to get a job, any job, and do that to pay the bills while you do internet marketing part time. If the internet marketing takes off for you and you start making a lot of money - great. But don't count on it, especially if it has not supported you so far.
      First of all you warriors are amazing!!!!!

      OMG! I don't know how to thanks you guys.

      Good news
      -----------------
      Here is my success story from last year when I just posted one thread on warrior that yielded me $250 bucks in one lucky month of August 2007.

      That post was about my PHP script installation and configuring services, and I got few clients and they were satisfied with my job and I got paid for that.

      Bad news
      --------------
      The problem arose when I was shifting my home and that time I got three big projects for PHP scripting and I really unable to handle all of those things at once. I am unable to complete those project, because lot of distractions etc.

      It was in Sep 2007, I thought then, that I might not cable of handling too many things at same time.

      Then I tried to market webhosting site by using ppc advertising, and I got around 500 visitors without yielding any sale. I know that because of huge competition.

      Then I went out to promote affiliates programs, but again with no luck. I know that I am having a lot of confusion with researching the niche market. I never got passed any test of the keyword research.

      Overall my trend is: I started something with lot of excitement and then after some time if I did not got any result, then my I lost myself take out from all these things then after some time then the cycle repeats and I got excited for another idea.

      I want to apologize guys for not clarify my thread with detail situation.

      I am having a job as UNIX and LINUX system administrator. This all story is about the online or ebusiness thing which I am crazy about. Just I want to be successful once. To show my family and friends that, there is a thing called online business, from which true people are making real money.

      So that they should not make any fun out of me.

      Those of you who commented I just wanted to thank you for the concern you had shown here by taking your precious time for this crazy looking thread.

      But this is what warrior family is all about. People come to the risk with great comments in no time.

      Don't mad on me guys!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[138251].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Black Hat Cat
        Banned
        Originally Posted by alfa_375 View Post

        This all story is about the online or ebusiness thing which I am crazy about. Just I want to be successful once. To show my family and friends that, there is a thing called online business, from which true people are making real money.
        First thing you need to learn is that it's not your responsibility to show them that there is "a thing called online business". That they don't know it, or believe it, is their hang up, not yours. The money spends just as well whether they believe it or not.

        What matters is that you believe it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[142652].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TheRealDomainer
          The day you change your mentality about life and making money, you will start making it.

          Use your talent or money to attract money. The fact that you made money last year means you can make more money.

          Ask and it shall be given unto you. Knock and the door shall be open.

          State explicitly what you want and you will bounce back. Be positive
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[142769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kinley
    Originally Posted by alfa_375 View Post

    Its too long, I did not made any money. Since beginning of this year I did not made any money. I am jobless.

    Its really an amazing world, where very few peoples makes money, even to teach how to make money they charge lot of money. lol.

    Amer
    There is a lot of useful free information in this forum and around the web that you can use, it's not that hard really... if you run a few websites and sell a few decent digital products you CAN make a really nice amount each month.

    I'm not new to this, it have been almost 3 years that I'm doing this as a side job. There are things that you figure out as you keep going, just keep trying, do what YOU think will work, sell what YOU know how to sell best, whether it's an ebook, software, media or maybe a service that you offer.

    Be true to yourself, try to contribute others. And don't be afraid to advertise anywhere you can, even if it costs you money - check the ROI (return on investment) every month.

    Hope I helped ;-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[137874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Glenn Leader
    I suggest you change your SIG, it contradicts what you posted about.
    If you do offer great hosting, why not advertise it more fiercely?

    Your sob story doesn't help you, and probably holds you back because of
    the mindset it creates. Make today the day you started to turn things
    around. Change your mindset, and get into the mindset of your potential
    market. What is it exactly they desire/need? How do you fit in?

    In addition to what I just posted, and after reading the thread you pointed
    us to in your SIG, why not come u with a killer script that Warriors and the
    rest of the IM community really need? I'm sure you'll make some money from
    that. Ideally, the product should be continuously evolving. For updates,
    don't charge, but for upgrades, a nominal sum.

    HTH

    Glenn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[137887].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author artagnan1978
    Originally Posted by alfa_375 View Post

    Its too long, I did not made any money. Since beginning of this year I did not made any money. I am jobless.

    Its really an amazing world, where very few peoples makes money, even to teach how to make money they charge lot of money. lol.

    Amer
    I don't understand, you didn't made any money this year, from your online activity or at all? It is a big difference between them. You must have made some money or otherwise you wouldn't survived... or you are living from your savings

    Information costs... that is why people are charging different amount of money for teaching you how to make money. That is the way things work!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[137986].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JoseArmando
      Just keep on trying.

      There is a reason why so many people fail making a living from internet. It's because it's not EASY.

      You have to understand it takes on average 3-5 years to master ANY skill - including internet marketing.

      Of course, some people start earning faster because of various reasons: maybe they have a better predisposition because they are studying marketing, maybe they are a computer expert, maybe their current job gave them valuable insights... or maybe just MAYBE they had more luck then you.

      Now what does that mean?

      It means you have to keep on learning, you have to keep on trying...

      And above all:
      You have to keep on failing because failure is a prerequisite for success.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[138029].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Loren Woirhaye
    Hey Alfa - if you REALLY understand hosting and all the gobbledigook
    with scripts then you have a marketable skill.

    I've picked up what I know about these things on the fly... and I'm
    in awe of people who really know what they are doing.

    Your problem - I Think - is positioning. There is an awful lot of
    money to be made in your local market.

    You may have to partner up with web-designers to get the money.

    Do you think designers really understand hosting? Some of them
    might but a lot of them don't. If you can make it easy for
    local design businesses to get their "vision" up there on the net
    and impress their clients, do you think that would have value?

    Jim Straw has a free report on his website that describes 18 businesses
    you can start for very little money. I read it and it's really quite
    good. It has nothing to do with the internet - everything to do
    with sucking money out of your local economy.

    You may not be thinking creatively about WHO you could help. Focus
    on helping local businesses with developing tight, secure e-commerce
    for their sites, for example. There is a lot of demand on Craigslist for
    people who really understand how to set up shopping carts, too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[138315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dana_W
    Well, as a freelancer writer I will say this: It is very, very important to never take on more work than you can handle because you will ruin your reputation, and because it's not fair to your clients.

    But it sounds as if you have skills that a lot of people need, so you certainly should have the ability to make money online. Just go slowly; it sounds as if you take on too much work sometimes and get overwhelmed. If you have a day job, that's great, you don't need to panic about supporting yourself.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[140475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ahuddy
    If your a system admin, then you should not be worried about not making any money online. You are making more money than most people at your day job.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[140511].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Paxton
      Contrary to popular belief, internet marketing is not some kind of wishing well that coughs up affiliate checks for doing nothing.

      It does actually take a bit of effort.

      I started in March 2008 full time and August I made over 25K, so not displeased at all.

      I treat this like my business and it rewards me accordingly.
      Signature
      Never undersell yourself - SEO is a skill clients are prepared to pay big money for
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[140555].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vorales
    Hi Amer,

    To earn money is not easy. You can't just join the IM and hope to earn money without working on to get that money.

    What you can do is create your goal. Make a plan to achieve your goal. Your goal is something like the destination that you want to reach. Your plan will be the road map that will guide you to reach there. The products or services that you offer is your vehicle for you to ride to reach your destination. Make sure that you have enough skills to ride your vehicle. You can have more than 1 plan, means more than 1 road map.

    Keep on trying. Don't give up. You will surely get what you want. Your desire is very important.

    Wish you all the best.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[142362].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Marshall
      Hey man...I am in a similar position to you. I lost my job in late July and I have been drawing unemployment since then. Fortunately, I got a verbal job offer today and I'll start a new job within a few weeks.
      So what in the heck does this have to do with Internet Marketing? Everything! Here is what I have found in my short time on this forum. I came into this forum thinking I was going to make a fortune right away since I was unemployed. But being unemployed is hard too. I've spent a lot of time looking for a JOB. I haven't been able to spend the time doing IM like I thought I would. My time has been divided between looking for work and IM and all of the other things I want to do before I start working again. In my IM research, I realized that you can't make a fortune overnight. Once I knew that, I decided that IM was something I should do on the side for now and I should continue looking for a JOB. Once I start working a JOB, my days will be more structured, and I won't have to worry about how much money I make in IM because I will still have a JOB.
      Would I like to do IM full time? Sure I would! Will I do it full time one day? I believe I will. For now, I realized that it would be best for me to get a full-time job until I get my IM business established.
      This is my advice for you. Work on getting a job first. Put the IM on pause. I'm serious. Focus on one thing at a time. Look for a job first. Then, once you have a job, make a schedule of when you'll work on IM. Stick with your schedule to work on IM without worrying about having to make a lot of money right away.
      My goal is to have my first 12 articles posted and squidoo page up and running by the time I start working full time. So far, I have written one of the initial 12 articles. Then I'll continue writing one additional article a day for a while, and then I'll start looking at more niches. I am going through Jeremy Kelsall's step by step ebook now.
      Anyways, that is my two cents on this. If anyone here has anything to add to my advice or if you think my advice is bad, I'd love to hear from you!
      Signature

      Confused about SEO? Facebook? Adwords? Send me a PM to apply for your free 30 minute consultation today!



      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[142401].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eric Lorence
    You know, I'm not a programmer in any meaning of the word, but I manage to generate a little income from simple WP and site installs, there is a HUGE need for this skill.

    People just need to save time, and they will pay to have this done.

    Some whom have hosted their own sites for years have never seen their PHPmyadmin panel.

    1000 installs at $25 average in an entire year = $25,000(just a start).

    Your sig says you have this skill, all you need to do is promote it.

    It's called hustling, and it's part of becoming an entrepreneur.

    Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[142429].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SimonRiver
    I'd be interested to know, who else at this forum hasn't made a dime yet? There's so much free material here that's so effective.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[142571].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chri5123
    Why not start out with the Bum Marketing Method, it's free and works, however you do have to put some work in.

    When you say you have not made any money, what have you actually done to TRY and make money?

    Just have a look around the forum there is a wealth of information, my adivce is to pick one method and then stick with it!

    Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[142986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alfa_375
    As I mention before and again I am repeating the same you warriors are rock. Thanks for all advice and suggestions. Now I have a list of suggestions from you people, which is very positive and absolutely do able.

    I just have to take action.

    Amer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[143175].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author naruq
      You must have skin in the game. What I mean by this is that you have to invest money or time in your business. I come across too many people who want to earn income or create wealth, however they are not willing to invest in themselves or their business. I willing to bet that most individuals in this forum started their Internet marketing business with little or no money.
      Signature

      Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[143189].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics