just on my desktop (folders and files scattered everywhere!)
but also in my physical world around me.
In my office I had three nice hardwood desks and three book
cases filled with business, marketing, and Internet marketing
In the two closets in my office, each shelf is filled with more
Internet marketing and marketing books. I figure there's around
300 books, and with an average book weighing around 12 oz.
there's an extra 225 pounds of clutter I need to clear.
All of my office furniture is being listed on Craigslist. Some
courses that I've gone through that I wont touch again will
go on eBay or donated. My plan is to get one new desk -
one without drawers and one where I have to stand.
Now this leads me to the 300+ marketing and Internet Marketing
books I'm faced with unloading.
What do you guys suggest?
1. Donate them to the local library and get a tax write off?
2. Sell them at Books-A-Million (they pay like $0.25 or $0.50/book)
3. Have a bonfire in the backyard
4. Sell them on Amazon and drive myself or my wife crazy making
endless postoffice runs.
5. Post an ad on Craigslist and say, 300+ free business books. Must
pick up yourself. Must carry yourself. Must take all.
6. Any other creative ideas on what I can do to unload all these books?