Would love some feedback on offering a conversion service for Kindle. As a book publisher, I've converted a number of our titles for the Kindle format. Now I wonder if a WSO might be worthwhile.
Here are some benefits that I see, and wonder if I am missing anything for the sales letter:
1. Use your plr content to sell on Kindle.
2. Convert you ebooks and ereports to Kindle.
3. Convert public domain works to Kindle.
4. Get fast turnaround of files ready to upload to Amazon.
5. Receive can't-beat low prices.
Thanks for you feedback, and Happy New Year.