To lose weight...
To stop smoking...
To get into shape and work out...
To spend more time with family and friends...
The list goes on and on.
These are all positive Resolutions (if carried out), but none of our NYR's ever seem to deal with our business.
So I thought it might be fun (as well as helpful and motivating) for us to all post our New Years Resolutions for our Internet Marketing business efforts.
Then, next year around this time, I will go back and bump this thread so everyone can check in with their goals and see how we stacked up!
(One last thing before we start... Do not be afraid to set your goals HIGH! Having seemingly "unreachable" goals are great for getting the best out of yourself!)
So I will be the first to go:
My Internet Marketing New Years Resolution's for 2010 are:
- Grow my email list to 2,000+ subscribers
- Launch 4 (one per quarter) "large-scale" IM products (Training courses, Software items, etc)
- Launch 10 "small-scale" IM products (PLR packs, small reports, etc)
- Raise my monthly IM income to $2,000 per month or more by years end
- Have at least one month during 2010 of $5,000 or more
***And to finish it off, a couple "business" resolutions with a personal touch***
- Make a name for myself in the Warrior Forum and IM community as a whole, becoming a respected contributor and mentor
- Make enough income from IM to support myself and my beautiful new wife while we finish school and start our family.
I can't wait to hear all of your Resolutions!
Happy New Year everyone!