Making Your First $1,000,000 - New Years Resolutions for 2010 - FOR ALL WARRIORS!

34 replies
Hey Warriors,

Happy New Years!

Wanted to make a quick post about goal setting for 2010 and how to make sure you go about achieving your goals the right way.

Last year I read a truckload of books on getting rich/making money etc. and noticed a common trait throughout that I wanted to make sure I integrated with my goals for 2010.

Something I noticed I used to do is have awesome goals, e.g. some of my goals for 2009:
  • Make $1,000,000
  • Buy an Audi R8
  • Get ripped
  • Find an awesome girlfriend
And although I was making great progress with each goal, the end result always seemed so far away that it almost got de-motivating at times rather than keep me motivated.

So after reading through all the books & learning material of self help & personal growth, I noticed something, that you should have 'End Goals' sure, but instead of just focusing on achieving the end goal all the time, to have a list of small goals that lead up to that end goal.


E.g. With my goal of make $1,000,000...


My end result that I wanted to achieve from this goal in 2009 was to have $1,000,000 in my bank account by Jan 1st 2010. That is definitely a goal I had a burning passion & desire for to achieve, but until I had $1,000,000 in my account, I would never get my 'goal fix' to keep me motivated.

So take the days where I would make $10, $50, $100, $200, $500 or more in a single day, a few years ago I would only have dreamt of making that sort of money. But because I had such high hopes of the end $1,000,000 goal, I didn't give myself a pat on the back for my earnings each day because I hadn't achieved my goal yet.

So what I've realised is this year, is that instead of just having a set of big goals I want to achieve, sure you still want to be conscious of achieving those goals, but go about it by achieving them in baby steps.

For the big 'End Result' goals, write them down and have them somewhere you will see everyday, maybe make a vision board and put up pictures on it of your end goals so you're always seeing what it is you're working your ass off for.

But as for making constant progress with your goals and as a way to stay motivated trying to achieve them, take your goal, in this example we'll use the 'Make $1,000,000 This Year' goal, and backwards list the steps to achieving that goal.


Now instead of just having 'Make $1,000,000' as the goal in our head, let's backtrack with smaller goals that lead up to this. To make $1,000,000 in a year, you need to make atleast $2,739.72 each day for 365 days.


So before we make $2,739.72 in a day, we need to be able to make $1,500. Before we make $1,500 we need to be able to make $500. Before we make $500 we need to be able to make $50 etc.


So what could our first 'baby-step' goal be?


How about starting with something like, 'Make $10 in one day'.

$10 in a day doesn't seem to hard does it?

Then once you've acomplished that goal, go for $20 in one day, then $50 in one day, then $100. Woah, $100 a day is going to be tougher, gotta find another way to make some cash, oh wait, a few days of trying and we've made our first $100 day, awesome!

Now $150 in one day, and so on.

So now we have a 'goal plan' of what we want to achieve, and how to go about it. You can even skip goals if you make much more than you expected in one day, and make sure you reward yourself when you accomplish a goal! Maybe go out for a drink, or get a box of your favourite sweets/chocolates/candies, watch an episode of your favourite TV Show etc, and reward yourself every time you accomplish one of the 'baby-step' goals.

This way you'll stay motivated and you're always striving to achieve the next baby-step goal! Atleast now you won't always be working your socks off striving to hit that $1,000,000 mark and it nevercoming around, yet you've put so much hard work in, and haven't rewarded yourself once.

This 'baby-step' approach to achieving goals gave me a whole new outlook on the making my 2010 goals a reality this year, and you're working towards the 'End Result' but atleast now you'll stay motivated and over time still have that burning passion or desire to accomplish it.

Hope this helps some of you Warriors out, and hope it helps you accomplish your goals for 2010. Happy New Years Warriors & I wish everyone the best with their health, wealth & success.


Make 2010 a year to remember!!!


-Cashflow
#2010 #achieving #goals #resolutions #warriors #years
  • Profile picture of the author Ken Preuss
    Good post. Here's another perspective for everyone.

    With a lot of people I've coached, I've found that the "X per day" goals simply don't work. Why?

    For various reasons, but mainly because daily consistency is very sketchy on the web in most niches. Certain days you can kill it, then the next day nada. Zilch. Tends to put a damper on the old fighting spirit after while.

    The other part of the issue is that $10 per day isn't all that motivating to most people. Sure, those with extreme discipline and patience can eventually make something happen with that approach. But that ain't most people I've met, and it sure as hell ain't me.

    So what I recommend people do is dissect a true million-dollar model first, THEN reverse-engineer it down to weekly & monthly goals.

    Example:

    Let's say you decide you want to build an information business in the weight loss niche.

    (Quick aside for a big lesson: Before you do a darn thing you gotta know who you want to serve and in what capacity. Otherwise ain't nothing gonna happen for you. Period. Most people think IM is all about knowing WHAT and HOW. Nope... it all starts with WHO. )

    So once you figure out WHO you are passionate about serving (in this example, people who want to lose weight), you immerse yourself in their world. I call it "joining the parade".

    See, if you've chosen well they're already gathered and lined up as a parade. Your job is to join the parade and infiltrate their conversations, their hang-out spots, and most importantly... their buying habits.

    What are they buying? What are they hungriest for? Most importantly, WHERE are they spending their money to get it?

    (Hint: If you *really* join the parade and don't get de-railed by magic pills and over-analysis, this research is the absolute easiest research you can do. After all, these are your people and you love them, right? Right? Yes, you must love the people, the topic, everything. It's what will drive you to do what it takes to make your IM business really crank.)

    Once you see where they are spending their money to get what they want, you can then choose ONE core business model of a million-dollar competitor that's already killing it in that market... and dissect the crud out of it.

    Where are they getting their traffic? How are they funneling it in? How are they monetizing it? What products/services do they offer and for how much? Etc. Heck, become a customer of theirs and you'll see the "back room"... in other words, the process that takes place *after* you buy!

    Golden realization: The most successful competitors in ANY niche you want to go into are literally *showing you* exactly "what to do" right out in the open.

    Your job is to dissect and understand the core components of their business model, then re-create those proven elements with your OWN brand, messaging and slant.

    Once you dissect and understand their core model, you can *work backwards* to figure out the natural steps that will lead to you building a similar model.

    This won't necessarily look like "X per day". Again, I would focus on a weekly or monthly goal, but that's me.

    But I can tell you this. Regardless of how you approach it, if you've dissected a proven and successful competitor in your niche (one whose core model resonates with your own ideas and style - very important) and you understand 1) where they are getting their traffic and 2) how they are converting that traffic into sales... it doesn't make a hill of beans difference how you look at it.

    Cause you do that, and things... they gonna be happenin' for you.

    Ken
    Signature

    Coming soon for all you IM junkies... The Internet Daily Show

    A Secret to Success: Making serious money online or offline is not complex unto itself - we're the ones who complicate it. Simply sell them what they are already buying.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582180].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author master
      Thank you so much, Ken! I really like your approach. many beginners have a lot of expectations and small numbers make them ready to quit very quickly. Every niche has own possibilities to earn. Some guys prepare very good promotional campaign in the niche which doesn't have a potential to bring them a lot of money.They put a lot of efforts and have very low return.
      Signature

      Each of us used to see only one facet of reality.
      How the other ones are looking?
      Let's look together:
      http://selfimprovementnotes.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583238].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zeus66
    I had a mentor in my former life as a corporate trainer who used to tell me 2 things that always stuck with me:

    1. Goals are when you take hopes and turn them into specific, measurable actions.
    2. Always set goals that are attainable, but not easy.

    So if I want to make $1,000,000 in 2010, that's a hope. The goals I set to get to my hope might be: set up 50 new blogs and monetize them; set up 20 CPA sales funnels; grow my IM list to 20,000 subscribers and send them 3 offers/week. Just an example.

    I find it hard to separate hopes and goals, but when I succeed, good things always happen. Always - even if I fall short of my hopes.

    John
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582183].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author socomplete
      That won't be too hard to reach that goal. Because of the value of the dollar dropping. I would say my goal is making 1billion dollars for the year.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582189].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author butters
        Originally Posted by socomplete View Post

        That won't be too hard to reach that goal. Because of the value of the dollar dropping. I would say my goal is making 1billion dollars for the year.
        Thats a bit of a big goal I dont think the dollar will drop that much but I hope you achieve it 2.7million dollars per day couldn't hurt
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583391].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Leanne King
      I've always had problems with goals achieving them that is until I started following the MTO method by Raymond Aaron.

      Basically, what it is is you set a Minimum goal of what you can do based on your previous experience. So, for example I've written a book in a day before so if I wanted to have a goal of writing another book my Minimum would be 1 but I want to aim higher so I might have a Target of 2 and I might be truly Outrageous at achieving my goal if I set up 3.

      Raymond explains it much better than me in this interview with fellow warrior James Schramko Raymond Aaron Monthly Mentor Success Coaching | Internet Marketing Speed
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582243].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tyler Pratt
      Originally Posted by Zeus66 View Post


      1. Goals are when you take hopes and turn them into specific, measurable actions.
      Bingo!!, this is all that needs to be said with setting goals. Goals are great but most forget that goals without action is just wasted goals.

      Why set a goal to make $1million when you can set a goal to write 100 articles each month. Or create 10 new products this year. Or build up 100k email list.

      Those are Action goals and the money always follows.
      Signature

      Get the Top 11 Millionaire Tools and 7 Of them are FREE
      >> Yes Get Instant Access <<

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wolfields
    Some great tips in both these posts. Thank you both.

    Goals are always very difficult for me. I have them in my head, but get into the day to day "have to's" and lose sight of them, get discouraged, start over then chastise myself yet again when I am not on my goal path ...

    Here are some questions I start my day with to help me stay focused

    What do I feel good about in my life right now
    What am I really excited about in my life right now
    What am I purposely pursuing right now
    Who or what do I give thank for having in my life
    What am I persistent about doing-being-having in my life right now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AverageGuy
    My favorite:

    A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single first-step

    --- By Lao Tzu: Founder of Taoism, 600 BC-531 BC.



    david
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582194].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author M2
      Nice quote!

      Originally Posted by AverageGuy View Post

      My favorite:

      A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single first-step

      --- By Lao Tzu: Founder of Taoism, 600 BC-531 BC.



      david
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582217].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bdriggs182
      Cashflow,

      I like your thoughts, they are very meaningful and this is great advice for anyone who is aspiring to make it. Often times we as humans tend to not reach out for our goals and aspire them full fledged simply because we are afraid of taking that crucial first step or we are afraid of trying because of that simple initial RISK factor. It is great to have a vision of where you are going and how you are going to get there, and I couldnt agree more with what you say about "small goals" that will eventually lead to "big goals". You must start somewhere and have a solid foundation and cant expect to change the world overnight. Writing down your goals and dreams influences you to not only take ACTION but also work towards something and strive. As opposed to just having thoughts and dreams float around in your head and letting your dreams remain as dreams, letting it become nothing more than another thought in your head. Great post!

      Thanks,
      Brent
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theemperor
    Originally Posted by cashflow08 View Post

    • Find an awesome girlfriend
    Do you have a step-by-step guide to this too? :p

    That won't be too hard to reach that goal. Because of the value of the dollar dropping. I would say my goal is making 1billion dollars for the year.
    Lol - maybe we should measure our achievement in ounces of gold

    Can you make money faster than the government and banks can print it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582285].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cashflow08
      Originally Posted by theemperor View Post

      Do you have a step-by-step guide to this too? :p

      Lol - maybe we should measure our achievement in ounces of gold

      Can you make money faster than the government and banks can print it?
      Haha! That made me laugh out loud.

      Good to see everyone's positive comments and contributions to this thread, looks like this has helped quite a few people get an idea of how to achieve their goals in 2010.

      Hardest thing most people find is to stay motivated, so the whole idea of smaller goals is how I stay motivated and keep grinding!!

      This i gonna be a big year I know it, looking forward to see what this year brings.

      Cashflow
      Signature
      Quitters will never be millionaires. Fact. All millionaires were failures at some point. Fact. You have to fail to succeed, so go and fail your ass off, because with enough fails under your belt eventually you'll succeed.

      DOMINATE Google's #1 Positions with SEO Secrets That ANYONE Can Use!
      .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583177].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BIG Mike
    Banned
    I tend to think of goals in terms of percentages and averages - like Ken, I think setting a daily goal of n dollars per day can be a letdown. But, if you think in terms of average dollars per day, week, etc, you'll find it's more realistically achievable.

    Along the same lines, defining percentages of increases in revenue/decreases in expenses allows you to focus on the underlying methods used to work more efficiently towards achieving your goals.

    This is where I think some folks might be missing the boat, because their goal setting efforts focus more on the end result rather than the actual work involved in achieving them. In other words, you've got to set production goals on the work needed to reach a given dollar amount.

    This in turn means analyzing and understanding how each dollar is earned. For example, let's say you're earning an average of $100 per month for your current efforts. Let's further assume that to earn that amount you're making one blog post per day, writing 4 articles and submitting them each day and posting in 2 different forums (3 to 5 posts per day).

    Now we need to understand what percentage of traffic is being driven to your money page from that work. For the sake of argument, say 20% is from the blog posting, 60% from the article submissions, 10% from the forum posts and 10% from other sources. Although there are other factors here, we can roughly equate a dollar amount earned to the percentage of traffic received. This works out to $20 for blog posting, $60 for article writing, $10 from forum posting and $10 from unknown sources.

    This tells us that each blog post we make generates $20 in revenue. Each article we write and submit is earning us $5 and each forum post is pulling in $1. From the previous paragraph, we might have initially assumed that article writing generates most of our revenue (60%), which is relatively true, but we also discovered in this paragraph that blog posting generates the most income per unit of work ($20 per post).

    According to these numbers, if we increase blog posting by 1 post per day, we can increase our monthly earnings by 20% per month with one additional unit of work. Along those same lines, writing one additional article per day along with the extra blog post, we can increase our monthly income by 25%.

    While I obviously just made those numbers up, this is how it basically works in the real world. Once you understand how your income is generated and break it down into units of work, you can base the dollar amount of your goals on strategically increasing production in specific areas to maximize your returns.

    This is especially important when it comes to making decisions about outsourcing - are you outsourcing the right work? In simple terms, if you're outsourcing article writing at $5 per article per day, you could actually be losing money (spending $150 per month to generate $5 more in revenue). Think about that one carefully!

    So my point to this litany is that you shouldn't just set a monetary goal without also setting corresponding goals on the actual work involved in achieving the overall goal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582307].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success.

      --
      James Cameron

      Anyone see Avatar?
      Signature

      "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582784].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author butters
        Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post

        If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success.

        --
        James Cameron

        Anyone see Avatar?
        It was slow at the beginning but in the end I really enjoyed it I loved the subtle 3d it had.

        Also my goal for 2010, well september 2010 is to have a website earning me $50 a day and that will put me through uni
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582830].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sdentrepreneur
    Very good thread, I have a goal of $25,000 Per Month for 2010. It's going to take hard work and determination. It will also involve this Forum, so many great Internet Marketers in here. I have never been the best on Article writing and learning so much about it here.
    Thanks and Happy New Year my friends !!!
    Signature

    Learn to become Digital, Internet and Social Media Marketing Consultant to Business Owners
    Click here to learn more - Internet, Digital and Social Media Marketing Training Course

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1582920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scott Ames
    Get ripped
    I suppose you mean gain muscle and not get flat out drunk

    Find an awesome girlfriend
    And not the one in your avatar?
    Signature

    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583196].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cashflow08
      Originally Posted by Scott Ames View Post

      I suppose you mean gain muscle and not get flat out drunk

      And not the one in your avatar?
      Lol yeh 'get ripped' as in gain muscle. The the girl in my avatar is my girlfriend, did accomplish quite a few of my goals in 2009!! Got some much bigger ones for 2010
      Signature
      Quitters will never be millionaires. Fact. All millionaires were failures at some point. Fact. You have to fail to succeed, so go and fail your ass off, because with enough fails under your belt eventually you'll succeed.

      DOMINATE Google's #1 Positions with SEO Secrets That ANYONE Can Use!
      .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583213].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583251].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cashflow08
      Originally Posted by Branlan17 View Post

      This is shaping up to be a hell of a thread, thanks for posting!
      No problem Glad people are finding it useful!!
      Signature
      Quitters will never be millionaires. Fact. All millionaires were failures at some point. Fact. You have to fail to succeed, so go and fail your ass off, because with enough fails under your belt eventually you'll succeed.

      DOMINATE Google's #1 Positions with SEO Secrets That ANYONE Can Use!
      .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583343].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Emily Meeks
    I think the problem with most people (I'll admit I've been guilty myself) is that they formulate an idea of what they want, but it's completely abstract.

    In my case, I want financial freedom and the ability to spend my days doing what I love, while making more than enough to prosper.

    I'm realizing that while that desire is fine and good, my subconscious mind really doesn't know what that means. It's very good at WANTING that, but isn't sure how to get there.

    In the meantime, I've got about a million ideas to get there - I'm learning to break them down into a plan of action.

    I've made a few outlines/checklists for guides that I've read, and am working out daily tasks to accomplish. The only thing I'm really struggling with, is the temptation to work on a bunch of different things, or sticking to one main thing. I'm getting into CPA, and have found plenty of methods for it to work. On one hand, I could see money coming from one stream while moving to build up another, or what if I got everything set up, and built on EVERYTHING each day...

    My guess is that the former's likely more productive, but there's still the temptation. That's my biggest issue >
    Signature

    In all that you do, know your True INTENT...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583736].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Designr
    Great post man, good luck with your new goals for 2010.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583795].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author netkid
      I think a lot of people miss the point. Let's back up for a moment...

      Start with a specific method on making money online. It should be logical and have a sound foundation. Then work your butt off to perfect your system. Dedicate yourself to work your plan. Then, if you start making money, any money, THEN start your daily money goals.

      Seems like everyone is putting the "cart before the horse" here.

      Maybe it's too simple a way to put it, but that is my 2 cents

      Happy New Year!

      Bruce
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583867].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hanz
        Any newbie with a resolution of making a million is living in a dream world. One should start with a resolution of making $1 then $5 then $10.....etc.
        Only when your business is so big after lots of hard work and turmoil and some years can you look at the 1 million mark. That's how I see it.
        Signature
        All The Hottest eBooks, Graphics, Software, Videos, Audios, SEO Reports & Articles You Want with PLR ~ New Products Added Daily in Super Hot Niches! ~ Sign Up to PLR Assassin Today
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1583942].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author cashflow08
          Originally Posted by Hanz View Post

          Any newbie with a resolution of making a million is living in a dream world. One should start with a resolution of making $1 then $5 then $10.....etc.
          Only when your business is so big after lots of hard work and turmoil and some years can you look at the 1 million mark. That's how I see it.
          Cool man everyone sees it differently. I personally have seen people, two as exceptions that went from $0 to $1,000,000 in less than a month. I guess after seeing them do it, it made me realise it was possible too so I've got my goals set high for this year.
          Signature
          Quitters will never be millionaires. Fact. All millionaires were failures at some point. Fact. You have to fail to succeed, so go and fail your ass off, because with enough fails under your belt eventually you'll succeed.

          DOMINATE Google's #1 Positions with SEO Secrets That ANYONE Can Use!
          .
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1587565].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Hanz
            Originally Posted by cashflow08 View Post

            Cool man everyone sees it differently. I personally have seen people, two as exceptions that went from $0 to $1,000,000 in less than a month. I guess after seeing them do it, it made me realise it was possible too so I've got my goals set high for this year.
            I doubt though that they went from $0 to $1,000,000 in a month just from starting Internet Marketing. They likely had a big plan already in fruition like the launch of a huge product and it caught on quickly. Like the people who invented the Snuggie or Zhu Zhu Pets. LOL!
            Signature
            All The Hottest eBooks, Graphics, Software, Videos, Audios, SEO Reports & Articles You Want with PLR ~ New Products Added Daily in Super Hot Niches! ~ Sign Up to PLR Assassin Today
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1590289].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cashflow08
      Originally Posted by Designr View Post

      Great post man, good luck with your new goals for 2010.
      Cheers man you too!
      Signature
      Quitters will never be millionaires. Fact. All millionaires were failures at some point. Fact. You have to fail to succeed, so go and fail your ass off, because with enough fails under your belt eventually you'll succeed.

      DOMINATE Google's #1 Positions with SEO Secrets That ANYONE Can Use!
      .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1587568].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cashflow08
      Originally Posted by Designr View Post

      Great post man, good luck with your new goals for 2010.
      Thanks man you too! Make 2010 a year to remember
      Signature
      Quitters will never be millionaires. Fact. All millionaires were failures at some point. Fact. You have to fail to succeed, so go and fail your ass off, because with enough fails under your belt eventually you'll succeed.

      DOMINATE Google's #1 Positions with SEO Secrets That ANYONE Can Use!
      .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1610784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amaechi007
    Great advice on goal setting. Every guru has different techniques. The most important thing is having one, and taking action.
    Signature

    Ezine Standard Articles From $5.00 per Article. http://www.ezineplatinumwriters.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1587948].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cashflow08
      Originally Posted by amaechi007 View Post

      Great advice on goal setting. Every guru has different techniques. The most important thing is having one, and taking action.
      For sure man, like you say the main thing is without a doubt to be on a path & know where you're going with it.
      Signature
      Quitters will never be millionaires. Fact. All millionaires were failures at some point. Fact. You have to fail to succeed, so go and fail your ass off, because with enough fails under your belt eventually you'll succeed.

      DOMINATE Google's #1 Positions with SEO Secrets That ANYONE Can Use!
      .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1590125].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marhelper
    In reards to IM, my new year's resolution is the have 2010 be the year of "Magnificent Obsession."
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1590317].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cashflow08
      Originally Posted by Hanz View Post

      I doubt though that they went from $0 to $1,000,000 in a month just from starting Internet Marketing. They likely had a big plan already in fruition like the launch of a huge product and it caught on quickly. Like the people who invented the Snuggie or Zhu Zhu Pets. LOL!
      2 people I know in particular actually did go from $0 to $1,000,000 in a month! They were working together (so was $1,000,000 profit split between them) but they still did it! Have learnt a lot from both of them, and I haven't seen anyone else do that yet, but still they proved to me it can be done!

      But you're right, another way to get that much so fast is te launch of a big product... Zhu Zhu pets are a good example lol!

      Originally Posted by Marhelper View Post

      In reards to IM, my new year's resolution is the have 2010 be the year of "Magnificent Obsession."
      Cool resolution man
      Signature
      Quitters will never be millionaires. Fact. All millionaires were failures at some point. Fact. You have to fail to succeed, so go and fail your ass off, because with enough fails under your belt eventually you'll succeed.

      DOMINATE Google's #1 Positions with SEO Secrets That ANYONE Can Use!
      .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1594464].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mello
    Great thread, Cashflow.

    The way I see it is, the goal is the 'what' you want to achieve while the actions are the 'how' you get the goal. Gotta have a plan, whether it's a $1mil or $10 you're shooting for. Just have to break it down into things you can do montly, weekly, daily and that includes, product, target market, niche, keywords etc. Finally, review progress against the goal/plan. If you fall short, you at leadt see progress along the way. If you track progress you can adjust. That can be motivating in itself.

    Good luck to all for their plans and goals for 2010!
    Signature
    Everything is doable ... if you take action
    Internet Marketing
    PLR
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1610967].message }}

Trending Topics