Top Thanked - how do you "thank" someone here?

by dbarnum 8 replies
Hi,

OK "duh" question probably, and I"m just not seeing the button....how do you "Thank" someone? I see Top Thanked in the stats above and have a few folks to Thank.


"Thanks!" for any help
#main internet marketing discussion forum #thanked #top
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Susan Hope
    Originally Posted by dbarnum View Post

    Hi,

    OK "duh" question probably, and I"m just not seeing the button....how do you "Thank" someone? I see Top Thanked in the stats above and have a few folks to Thank.


    "Thanks!" for any help
    When you open a thread, look to the buttons on the right, bottom where it says, "quote" "multiquote" etc... at the end of those it also says "thanks" - click the thanks in the post of the person you want to thank.

    Cheers
    Sue
    Signature
    One-to-One WordPress Coaching Service Available at Low Hourly Rate - Let the frustration end now! WordPress Installs, Theme Design, Site Tweaks & other WordPress services available
    Find me on Pinterest: PINTEREST
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[142926].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Allen Graves
    Look down and to the right of this post. The four dark buttons. It doesn't show up on your own posts, but you can see it on other peoples'.

    Allen
    Signature
    Every day I check the obituaries. If I don't see my name there, then I know it's going to be a good day!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[142927].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Peter Bestel
      Amazingly, I appear to be #2 in the list behind Mr Wagenheim (no surprise there!) but I'm in front of Allen Says, Paul Myers and some bloke called Allen Graves

      It's a short-term thing after I started a thread about this new 'Thanks' feature, but I intend to bask in my ephemeral glory nevertheless.

      Peter
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[143006].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dbarnum
        Hey, we all gotta bask when we can, dude

        Bask away!
        Signature
        Get customized help:100+ Ways / Support / Warrior4Hire Specials!



        Save & Share: Best Buys / Top Tasks / blog / MAP / Recurring $
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[143055].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Susan Hope
        Originally Posted by Peter Bestel View Post

        Amazingly, I appear to be #2 in the list behind Mr Wagenheim (no surprise there!) but I'm in front of Allen Says, Paul Myers and some bloke called Allen Graves

        It's a short-term thing after I started a thread about this new 'Thanks' feature, but I intend to bask in my ephemeral glory nevertheless.

        Peter

        Well I am absolutely sure you deserve another Peter

        Sue

        PS Treat it as a belated thanks, I am pretty sure I wanted to thank you for something a while ago now before we had these nifty little buttons, just can't remember what now, my age you know LOL
        Signature
        One-to-One WordPress Coaching Service Available at Low Hourly Rate - Let the frustration end now! WordPress Installs, Theme Design, Site Tweaks & other WordPress services available
        Find me on Pinterest: PINTEREST
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[143056].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Peter Bestel
          Originally Posted by SusanneUK View Post

          Treat it as a belated thanks, I am pretty sure I wanted to thank you for something a while ago now before we had these nifty little buttons, just can't remember what now, my age you know LOL
          Well that's very nice of you Suzanne, I've no idea what I may have done to deserve it, but thank you, anyhow.

          Interestingly enough, I think the feature is only available on posts made after the thanks button arrived. ie you can't thank somebody for an older post - shame really.

          EDIT: Scratch that last comment. I'm wrong!

          Peter
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[143106].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dbarnum
    Thanks, Sue & Allen! Wow, new it was somewhere in the open


    Hitting Thanks for you both now
    Signature
    Get customized help:100+ Ways / Support / Warrior4Hire Specials!



    Save & Share: Best Buys / Top Tasks / blog / MAP / Recurring $
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[142928].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KimW
    Thanks for the memories!
    Signature

    Read A Post.
    Subscribe to a Newsletter
    KimWinfrey.Com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[143061].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics