Assuming you can't find anything in your email with a transaction ID to reference, here's how you can find the subscription in your PayPal account to cancel it.
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click History on the horizontal menu for the My Account tab
This will take you to the Basic Search screen for your account history
- Use the Show: dropdown menu to find Subscriptions
- Click the bubble next to Within: and use the dropdown menu to find The Last Year (if the subscription is older than a year use the From: and To: date search function)
- Click the Search button
4. Scroll through the results and look at your Active subscriptions. You may have to check the Details on several to find the right one.
5. When you find the Details for the correct subscription, scroll down and click the Cancel Subscription button
6. You must confirm one more time that you want to Cancel Subscription
That's it. Your subscription has been canceled.