Is there a "PDF-Bot" like software that submits eBooks to Directories?

by breakdance 13 replies
Hello everybody, even though *BigMike* and fellow Warrior, *John Rogers*, have not yet released a "PDFBot" software for us, *yet*, LOL, I wanted to know if there is any software out there that will submit your PDF files/eBooks (for instance, when you turn an article into an eBook for *backlinks) to several of the top sites (like DocStoc, SlideShare, Scribd, etc...)?

If anybody knows of such as eBook directory submission software, please let me/us know...

THANKS!
#main internet marketing discussion forum #directories #directory #ebook directories #ebooks #pdf directories #pdfbot #software #submissions #submits #submitters
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Stefan Vee
    Now that's an interesting idea!
    Hope someone knows the answer or is willing to develop!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1717356].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author breakdance
      Originally Posted by Stefan Vee View Post

      Now that's an interesting idea!
      Hope someone knows the answer or is willing to develop!
      LOL Stefan, I hope BigMike/John Rogers come *through* for us SOON, ROTFL!

      If anybody else has the *answer* (or maybe even a possible *solution*), please let us know...

      THANKS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1717360].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Stefan Vee
        Originally Posted by breakdance View Post

        I hope BigMike/John Rogers come *through* for us SOON!
        That would be great, wouldn't it?
        Did you contact BM?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1719678].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author breakdance
          Originally Posted by Stefan Vee View Post

          That would be great, wouldn't it?
          Did you contact BM?
          Yeah, I've contacted BigMike/John Rogers before, when it comes to software ideas like this! They told me that they plan on developing a *PodBot* software, which is something that I suggested for those of us who want to send our audio/video podcasts out to all the major *podcasting directories*...!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1720588].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author David Jay
            Shane, are you referring to true "ebook directories" or are you also looking for document sharing sites as well? I am new to ebook directories and am in the process of vetting a bunch of them and will post a summary of each soon. So far, most seem pretty weak and require a link back so automated submission might be tough.

            Let's start a combined list here.

            For e-book directories I have:
            changethis.com
            receivedtext.org
            free-ebooks.net
            getfreeebooks.com
            ebookpalace.com
            thefreesite.com
            ebookjungle.com
            e-library.net
            ebookdirectory.com
            memoware.com
            ebook88.com
            books.google.com
            ebookfriends.com
            e-book-zone.com
            sharewareebooks.com
            ebookee.com
            freebooks.com
            directory.pdf-search-engine.com
            howto.co.uk
            Ebook Heavens Directory
            e-bookdirectory.com
            ideamarketers.com

            For document sharing sites I have:
            scribd
            docstoc
            yudo
            issuu
            edocr.com
            myebook
            docshare.com
            esnips.com
            en.calameo.com
            slideshare.net
            slidesix.com
            slideboom.com
            4shared.com
            authorstream.com
            impressr.com
            myplick.com
            wepapers.com
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1720731].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ronitdeep
            Originally Posted by breakdance View Post

            Yeah, I've contacted BigMike/John Rogers before, when it comes to software ideas like this! They told me that they plan on developing a *PodBot* software, which is something that I suggested for those of us who want to send our audio/video podcasts out to all the major *podcasting directories*...!
            I have heard this.when they are going to launch podbot?
            Signature

            --------

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1720942].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ShaneRQR
    Well, for starters, you can covert your PDF to a PAD and submit it using PADbot.

    But a distribution to ebook-specific sites would indeed be very interesting. I don't know of such a tool/service, unfortunately.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1717448].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Thomas Belknap
      Originally Posted by ShaneRQR View Post

      Well, for starters, you can covert your PDF to a PAD and submit it using PADbot.

      But a distribution to ebook-specific sites would indeed be very interesting. I don't know of such a tool/service, unfortunately.
      I am not sure how you convert a pdf to a pad. You can convert your pdf to a exe and submit it as a pad file to software directories.

      Maybe I am missing something here.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1719706].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ShaneRQR
    Thanks, David Jay! That's a great list!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1721165].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author David Jay
    @shane - your welcome

    I am going to start a new thread about ebook directories to get feedback on which ones people have had success with.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1721812].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gunpal5
    Try Rank Whizz.. It is a new full automatic document submitter. It supports 20 document sharing websites, Multiple Projects, multiple profiles, full automatic accounts creator with accounts verifier, It is very fast and light weight on computer because it uses Sockets.


    Originally Posted by breakdance View Post

    Hello everybody, even though *BigMike* and fellow Warrior, *John Rogers*, have not yet released a "PDFBot" software for us, *yet*, LOL, I wanted to know if there is any software out there that will submit your PDF files/eBooks (for instance, when you turn an article into an eBook for *backlinks) to several of the top sites (like DocStoc, SlideShare, Scribd, etc...)?

    If anybody knows of such as eBook directory submission software, please let me/us know...

    THANKS!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5621085].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics