Number of "posts" not increasing

by Steve Daley 8 replies
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this post belongs in this section, so my apologies if it doesn't.

I have noticed that the 'number' of posts that I have made does not seem to be increasing. I have made several posts in the last couple of days alone, yet the number of posts does not change.

When I click on my username to view my personal details, I see the following message at the top of the page "Warning: mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given in [path]/includes/class_userprofile.php on line 260"

I'm not sure if this has something to do with it, but I have made no changes to my profie whatsoever since my initial sign-up with the forum.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Steve
#main internet marketing discussion forum #increasing #number #posts
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Steve Daley
    Wow.

    Just to make a liar of me, following several posts, after I posted this, it then increased by one.

    Not sure what's happening here, especially in relation to the "warning" message. I guess it's not such a big deal as long as the posts increase as I make them. If I understand correctly, that is important for when I want to post a WSO.

    Strange.

    Steve
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152280].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vorales
    Originally Posted by ranknfile View Post

    Hi guys,

    I'm not sure if this post belongs in this section, so my apologies if it doesn't.

    I have noticed that the 'number' of posts that I have made does not seem to be increasing. I have made several posts in the last couple of days alone, yet the number of posts does not change.

    When I click on my username to view my personal details, I see the following message at the top of the page "Warning: mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given in [path]/includes/class_userprofile.php on line 260"

    I'm not sure if this has something to do with it, but I have made no changes to my profie whatsoever since my initial sign-up with the forum.

    Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

    Many thanks,

    Steve
    If you post in under Off Topic Forum, you post will not increase.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152290].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steve Daley
      Thanks for the heads up Vorales, I didn't know that, but that hasn't been the case in these instances.

      Cheers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152298].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kim Standerline
      Originally Posted by vorales View Post

      If you post in under Off Topic Forum, you post will not increase.
      I didn't know that

      You learn something new every day

      Kim
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152417].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chuck Evans
        Originally Posted by Kim Standerline View Post

        I didn't know that

        You learn something new every day

        Kim
        Kim,

        You SHOULD know that as long as you've been around here! Post count in the OTF was changed at least a year ago because people were just basically chatting back and forth between each other and rarely posted outside of it.

        chuck
        Signature

        Chuck Evans - Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher
        Learn How To Play Your Best Golf

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152458].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author derekwong28
      Originally Posted by vorales View Post

      If you post in under Off Topic Forum, you post will not increase.
      I didn't know that either, there are a number of people with "0" posts. I thought they were on the way of being N/A
      Signature

      Do not get between a wombat and a chocolate biscuit; you will regret it dearly!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[153901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author admin
    Administrator
    Update your birth date in your profile and the error will go away. Not sure if that is causing your post count not to increase though.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152322].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steve Daley
      Thanks Allen, have done so now.

      All seems good again.

      Steve
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152339].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics