Creating A Paysite For My 3.5k List - How To Do It?

by rickyou 6 replies
I have built a list of 3.5k people in weight loss niche. I have been monetized it with different offer, however, apparently that most of them did not proceed to buy the 2nd and 3rd offer. However, I do know that many of them have benefited from the 1st product as I do constantly check with them and ask for results.

I have tried to send email blast, the email open rate is about 30%, which often lead to 1-2 sales only.

So, I think... maybe I can create a paysite on that particular niche. I have outlined my plan :

- get enough content (3 months) - I not sure whether 3 months content is sufficient, when you start a membership site, what kind of content do you offer?
- set up sales page
- send email blast to give 1 month free trial

This is just a very basic outline. I have no prior experience in creating a paysite... Anyone mind to contribute some ideas?

Thanks!
Rick
#main internet marketing discussion forum #35k #creating #list #paysite
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author rickyou
    Hi thanks! This is very fast Would you care to elaborate more?

    Rick
    Signature
    WSO - Outsourcing on Steroids - Ebook and Report under $20. My first WSO, I'm confident that it contains outsourcing secrets that you have never seen!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ahuddy
    Yes you should create a social networking site so that everyone on your list can communicate with each other and share ideas. You probably won't be able to charge them a membership, but instead they will see your advertisements all of the time when they are on your site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hardy Usman
    First, how did you build this list? Are they proven buyers?

    Originally Posted by rickyou View Post

    I have built a list of 3.5k people in weight loss niche. I have been monetized it with different offer, however, apparently that most of them did not proceed to buy the 2nd and 3rd offer. However, I do know that many of them have benefited from the 1st product as I do constantly check with them and ask for results.

    I have tried to send email blast, the email open rate is about 30%, which often lead to 1-2 sales only.

    So, I think... maybe I can create a paysite on that particular niche. I have outlined my plan :

    - get enough content (3 months) - I not sure whether 3 months content is sufficient, when you start a membership site, what kind of content do you offer?
    - set up sales page
    - send email blast to give 1 month free trial

    This is just a very basic outline. I have no prior experience in creating a paysite... Anyone mind to contribute some ideas?

    Thanks!
    Rick
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152616].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rickyou
      Originally Posted by Hardy Usman View Post

      First, how did you build this list? Are they proven buyers?
      Through article marketing, and subsequently gain high ranking in Google SERP, built slowly over the past few months (traffic has slowed down, and now getting about 20 opt in a day because I never maintained the site after I started university).

      Yea, proven buyers, but only for the first offer, I'm earning about $1.5k a month solely from the first offer... I wonder why they never continue to buy the 2nd and 3rd offer, that's why I think of creating a membership site

      Rick
      Signature
      WSO - Outsourcing on Steroids - Ebook and Report under $20. My first WSO, I'm confident that it contains outsourcing secrets that you have never seen!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152640].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hardy Usman
        You should ask them why they didn't buy 2nd and 3rd offers. Ask them what they want. Are you giving them what they want in your offers?

        Originally Posted by rickyou View Post

        Through article marketing, and subsequently gain high ranking in Google SERP, built slowly over the past few months (traffic has slowed down, and now getting about 20 opt in a day because I never maintained the site after I started university).

        Yea, proven buyers, but only for the first offer, I'm earning about $1.5k a month solely from the first offer... I wonder why they never continue to buy the 2nd and 3rd offer, that's why I think of creating a membership site

        Rick
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152937].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics