*Find a good keyword domain and pay hosting fees
1. Sign up with click bank
2. Find a decent selling product in a specific niche to become an affiliate of I'm thinking somewhere in entertainment because I have a bit of personal experience with that but offer any other niches with high conversions please offer!.
3. Choose some key words for my product and research them using different key word tools arranging them from Largest volume with least amount of competition making notes of each.
4. Find an optimized WordPress theme for my blog, and maybe add some Adsence stuff for a potential bit of extra profit.
5. Write a few content articles for my blog (all keyword rich), probably in a review style to get those buyers who are researching the product before they buy and maybe some general ones to get customers who may not know of the product but are interested in the niche.
6. Write other articles, 10-15 of course keyword rich, recommending my site with links, use an article re-writer to turn those 10-15 into about 100 different 'unique' key-word rich articles.
7. Launch my site !
8. Post my articles to the good Article directories! (I'm Familiar with Ezine but any other ones your recommend would be helpful!)
9. SEO time, Join niche related forums with my link, post in other niche related blogs, distribute RSS links (which I here are good for getting to the top), socialy bookmark my site on the top 20 social book marking sites. Link exchanges, create face book and myspace acount, maybe make a few powerpoint-video hybrids and post them onto youtube, basically backlinks backlinks backlinks!
10. List-building time, Ill try and buy the rights to niche related e-books, and offer them up as free giveaways inexchange for name and email (I have no Idea how to do this technology wise).
11. Then I use analytics to help optimize and see where my traffic is coming from to try and focus on it and try to keep some good backlink continuing over the next couple months.
12. Let the money roll in! (Hopefully)
And then the first path in my journey to internet empire will be layed!
So any steps I missed, I think Im missing something in research since Ive really been focusing on SEO, which has been my greatest concern, and even if I dont get the volume or the sales I want I could probablt turn a pretty penny selling the site to someone else.
Also Im sort of 15 (I'd rather make websites then flip patties) and have a limited budget of about $150 in my pay-pal account, so do you think I could make a website with only that?