Release clickbank eBook under pen name?

by LuckyLuke 9 replies
Dear fellows,

I wonder if it's possible to release a clickbank product (eBook) under a pen name?
#main internet marketing discussion forum #clickbank #ebook #pen #release
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author martinp
    Originally Posted by LuckyLuke View Post

    Dear fellows,

    I wonder if it's possible to release a clickbank product (eBook) under a pen name?
    I'd say the vast majority are probably released under pen names.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[157925].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[157933].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LuckyLuke
      Originally Posted by alexa_s View Post

      Of course it is.

      Funnily enough, I've just this minute been explaining to someone why I have to do the same - it's not always an advantage being female, especially if you're writing about something that many men (quite wrongly) see as a "traditionally male subject"!
      funny.. actually I'm releasing under a female name, because I hope to get some more trust. It doesn't really matter in my niche (just guessing, but may be wrong though).
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[157972].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author loubo44
        Would you have to set up a pen name for paypal and Click Bank also? Having a pen name on your product/page then a different name in your payments would be a little weird though..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[158010].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
        Banned
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[158021].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author loubo44
          How do you all manage to operate under a pen name and still accept payments? I thought payment processors like PayPal and ClickBank must have and use your real name...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[162156].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Chris Lockwood
            Originally Posted by loubo44 View Post

            How do you all manage to operate under a pen name and still accept payments? I thought payment processors like PayPal and ClickBank must have and use your real name...
            Give the payment processors your real name. The pen name goes on the site and the product.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[162212].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author loubo44
              Originally Posted by Chris Lockwood View Post

              Give the payment processors your real name. The pen name goes on the site and the product.
              Yes I understand but when the customer does the transaction and sees a different name, wouldnt that be a bad thing?

              Anyone had any problems with trust doing that?

              Just curious..
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[162282].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author violationz
                Originally Posted by loubo44 View Post

                Yes I understand but when the customer does the transaction and sees a different name, wouldnt that be a bad thing?

                Anyone had any problems with trust doing that?

                Just curious..
                I don't use Clickbank as my payment processor but from what I understand they're billed by CLK*BANK*COM or some shit aren't they? I'd go check but my Interweb is all glitched and schitz'd at the moment.

                With PayPal or something else though, you may have a point. Unless you have all that fancy business LLC jazz goin' on - dunno, never used a pen name.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[162288].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics