I have an opportunity to get in front of a large crowd of real estate agents for an hour long presentation about internet marketing. I am a little overwhelmed as to what I should cover and what my outline should look like.
This can not be a pitch fest and needs to be all about teaching and should be pretty basic.
What should I cover and include in the presentation?
My thoughts so far would be -
1. Keywords and keyword tools
2. Content - creating and outsourcing
3. Article marketing and distribution tools
4. Back linking - RSS, Press Release, Directory Submissions, Book Marking, Blog commenting, Yahoo answers etc, signatures on forums
5. Profile creations on real estate sites, portals, directories, forums
6. Creating an opt in list
Is this too much?
What would you add or remove?