How Long Does It Really Take

by gazza9
8 replies
Hi everyone

Im new to network marketing I made 4 websites last week and uploaded them to google etc, I know there's no exact answer to this question but how long does it take before you start to see some money coming in or to put it another way how long do you wait before you know your webstie isn't going to make it........help plz:rolleyes:
#long
  • Profile picture of the author jazbo
    It could take days, weeks, years or your entire lifetime. The amount of time it takes is more related to how good your offer is and how many people you push to the content.
    Signature
    CONTENT WRITER. Reliable, UK-Based, 6 Years Experience - ANY NICHE
    Click Here For Writing Samples & Online Ordering
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1867235].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gazza9
      Im using clickbank products so is mostly good stuff, just wanted to know how long you give it before you pull the site down
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1867252].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kitty Kiki
        Originally Posted by gazza9 View Post

        Im using clickbank products so is mostly good stuff, just wanted to know how long you give it before you pull the site down
        I want to remind you that not all clickbank products are of good stuff. Take that into consideration.
        Signature
        I am a member of War Room. Thanks to Kim Standerline for sponsoring me.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1867259].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author LetsGoViral
          Originally Posted by Kitty Kiki View Post

          I want to remind you that not all clickbank products are of good stuff. Take that into consideration.
          I would even add that most Clickbank products are cr@p. I mean - they are only digital ebooks with rehashed info that you can find on the internet for free with just a bit of research. I don't say they are scams or anything like that, just...a bit of a rip-off maybe.

          Again, there are useful products, but those mostly are services/software.
          Signature
          Time of thinking is over.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1867265].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author gazza9
          yeah I know not all clickbank products are good but as Im just starting out Ive jumped on the product that other people seem to be using
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1867269].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AFD
    You uploaded your sites to google and expecting some money? Please be more specific... Have you monetized these sites? If so, in what way? Adsense, affiliate, etc?

    afd
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1867238].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LetsGoViral
    Originally Posted by gazza9 View Post

    Hi everyone

    Im new to network marketing I made 4 websites last week and uploaded them to google etc, I know there's no exact answer to this question but how long does it take before you start to see some money coming in or to put it another way how long do you wait before you know your webstie isn't going to make it........help plz:rolleyes:
    I saw my first money within 2-3 weeks of starting affiliate marketing. I made a squidoo lens on a specific niche and started promoting it on various forums. But back then it wasn't as saturated as now.
    Signature
    Time of thinking is over.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1867243].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marhelper
    It depends on many variables. I made money very fast and often in spite of myself at first.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1867280].message }}

Trending Topics