I have my domain name with the specific keyword I want to target. Let's say the keyword I want is "My Specific Keyword," my domain is my-specific-keyword . com. Exact keyword with hyphens.
I am in the process of writing a free e-book on 'my specific keyword'. It's a very popular topic these days. Hype growing rapidly. Very sellable topic.
There are 100,000 specific Google searches per month for 'My Specific Keyword'.
If all of that wasn't good enough: The #1 spot in Google is only Page Rank 3! The rest are only Page Rank 2! (That's good, right?)
One problem ... I don't know where to go from here!
I figure I will have to,
- Distribute my e-book.
- Distribute free articles linking back to site.
- Figure out something to sell for profit.
- If you were in my shoes, what would you do?
- Is 100k monthly Google searches good enough to get usable (profitable) traffic?
- Do E-Books work for marketing anymore?
- Should I try to sell a product or attempt to profit via adsense?
- Any other ideas?
Thanks, thanks, and more thanks! You all have been utmost helpfl thus far and I shall inevitable return the favor with freebies. I'm all for giving back =)