Ok, I found & registered this domain recently, because after doing some research using the Google suggestion tool I saw the term "Para mp3" gets 1,500,000 searches per month globally...
so its a dot com, originally registered in 2001,so an aged domain, apparently never developed... 7 letters,two terms, although Spanish(ormultilanguage), its in a great niche mp3's... lots of ad money there. tons of searches for that term every month...
How hard would it be to rank #1 for this term??? I plan on throwing up a wordpress autoblog using wprobot with a high CTR adsense template... since as far as i know adsense will run Spanish ads as well, and will pay for traffic/click from other countries also..and I'll add multilanguage translator plugin..
Am I crazy or was it smart to purchase this domain!?! been sitting on it for a few months..
would i have better luck with this domain than say InsuranceConcerns.com another domain of mine, which one would you throw $ towards promoting/outsourcing backlinking?
* Para is a preposition, and a conjunction in Spanish, with no direct equivalent in English. It roughly means "for" as a preposition, "in order to" as a conjunction, and "stop" as an informal singular command, where it is often written with an accent as Pára. The word as a similar usage in Portuguese as a preposition, conjunction, and command.
* Para means "money" in Turkish
* Para in Lithuanian roughly means "daynight", "24 hours", or "circadia" but has no direct English equivalent.
* Para is short for paratrooper in French.
* Para in Bengali, a word which means a "neighbourhood" or "locality"
* Para means "cow" in Hebrew
* Para means "pair/couple" in Russian and Polish
* Para means "steam/vapor" in Polish, Slovak, Serbian, Bulgarian
* Para is the term for a 1⁄30 portion of the Qur'an in Urdu, Hindi, and Persian (the equivalent Arabic term is جزء, juz', "part")
* Para in Sanskrit is an adjective meaning "transcendental" .
* Para Shakti (Sanskrit,) "the great or supreme or light or heat force".
* Para Tattva, a Sanskrit phrase meaning "Supreme Truth"
* The suffix 'para' is used after a noun in Assamese to define a village or a town. e.g. Goalpara
* In Finnish, it is the witches Familiar