From October 2008 I've been sitting in front of my computer for at least 8 hours every day.. I do it during my regular job, and in all my free time at home. I neglected my social life, but I really need that additional income..
my goal? not millions, just 50$ a day, and I can't get to it no matter what I do. So far I 've spent a few thousands on different courses, WSO's and PPC, PPV advertising, and made until now just 600$. In over a year!
Am I really that stupid or completely untalented for IM ?
In short here's what I did:
- 20 blogs in different niches about clickbank products
- 5 amazon product blogs
- over 100 articles on ezinearticles and articlesbase
- on page SEO, keyword research, Lsi keywords and all that stuff
- review blogs for IM product launches
- yahoo answers
- forums with links
- document uploads
- own clickbank product (4 sales)
- article submission with article bot
- feed submission with rss bot
- press releases
- ppv for email/zip CPA offers
- ppc, adwords and clicksor
- advertising on buysell ads
- all the social bookmarking
- squidoo, hubpages, xanga, bloger...
There is probably something I've forgot, but I've had it enough.
50$ a day seems like a mission impossible to me, and I really don't know what else shoud I do.
Btw, my main problem is traffic... not one of my sites gets more then 50 uniques a day.