So I recently created a blogger blog with a custom domain and noticed that when you enter the url without the "www" it doesn't go to your blog.
Here's what I mean:
www.domain.com showed my blog
domain.com showed the godaddy parking site
The solution for this is simple:
1. Go to your CNAME records and change the www record to "ghs.google.com" (You've probably already done this)
2. Check the IP for the @ record, create a new record called "blog" and put the IP address form the @ record.
3. Forward your domain to your .blogspot.com subdomain (i.e. cats.blogspot.com) with a 301 permanent redirect
4. Wait a couple of minutes and it should work
5. If the IP address changed for your @ record change the blog record as well (usually doesn't happen)
Hope this helped