I didn't make $1, I made $9.63 for the first time via Clickbank as an affilaite marketer. It's unbelievable; I feel like removing the roof of my house!
Why did I say that anybody can make it? I just joined IM full-time in December, 2009. That is, about 4 months ago and I knew almost nothing about this IM thing but I decided to learn from someone that has truly made it. I decided to follow his instructions no matter how painful, inconvenient or hard they might be.
- My business coach did keyword research and got a domain name for me
- He set up a wordpress blog for me
- I did keyword research using the Google keyword tool
- I used the keywords to write 40 articles on the niche and submitted them to EZA
- I waited for the articles to be approved by EZA
- I submitted the RSS URL of the articles to top RSS Aggregators
- I published the articles on my site; 1 article per day.
- I pinged the articles daily after publishing them on my site - I used pingomatic.com and pingoat.com
Who says you can't make it in IM? The person lied because I have just found out that you are the only person that can tell yourself that you can't make it.
Well, I appreciate my business coach and friend, Yommys01 for all the supports. I also appreciate garyfromdurham (Gary), Kim Standerline, moneysoapbox (Emily Meeks), Kevin Riley, Mr. Enthusiastic, bollytintin and so many other warriors for believing in me and inspiring me all the way.
Warrior forum is simply the best internet marketing forum and warriors are the most friendly people on earth.
I love you all!
I will tell you my full story when I hit my first $1k!