Well.. I do have a service which I am not looking forward to promoting much.
- It takes a lot of my time which offers limited amount of income.
- It does not help me build my business long term.
- I hate working for long hours on something that only offers active income and zero passive income.
I ain't generating any active income these days.
- Because I don't have a list.
- Because I don't have a product.
- Because I am just starting out a new blog very soon (It's installed).
- I do not want to do a day job either.
What do I focus on?
Building a list first?
Building a product?
Marketing a product as an affiliate that offers me Instant cash in my PayPal?
Building up a blog with articles and IM product reviews?
Performing Article Marketing as a way to generate immediate income?
Yes, I need money now. It's urgent and I need some clarity on what is more important to focus on.
Building a list is crucial to IM success so is sustainability, short term success, long term success & product creation.