How to Create a Sales Page?

by humbledmarket Banned
12 replies
Hello fellow warriors,
I'm interested in creating a sales page for a few of my products however I'm wondering what is the easiest way to create a sales page. I'd be happy to create it myself with the content and all but the template and layout is what I actually looking for.

I actually have a few questions if you don't mind.

1) What are some good yet affordable Sales Page creation service? I've seen some minisite creation service especially by Wow minisites however it's very limited in sense of editing isn't it?

2) What are some good yet affordable sales page template using Wordpress or some easy builder without dealing with too much complications. I've heard of flex squeeze and I intended to purchase it until I realize you can't flip it without developer's license which is $299.99 which is a tat too much for someone starting out.

3) I've seen some peopel providing free sales page with wordpress do you know some customizable sales page? How hard is to to customize it?

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration. I'd appreciate if anyone could share their experience.
#create #page #sales
  • Profile picture of the author Underground SEO
    Sorry about the short reply but I'm in a rush, check out "affiliate theme", "flexsqueeze" and the "flawlessreflection wso" we had a while back and also check out "easysalespage for wordpress" - all cheaper than hiring a designer and hopefully one will fit you're requirements.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2050882].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jaiganeshv
    If you are talking about sales pages, you can get them for cheap rates, a bunch of templates you can use through. But copywriting is one big item you need to concentrate after you zeroed in the sales page design.

    All the best.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2050933].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author David_Nilsson
    I to would like to know what is the best way to make my first sales page, was thinking of getting a templete but am not sure which one to get.

    I look forward to seeing what the other warriors suggest.

    Cheers
    Dave
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2051160].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Istvan Horvath
    As you, probably, noticed there are two main methods to go with sales pages:

    1. to have (made, outsourced) a custom sales page with graphics, header/footer representing a specific product;
    2. to use a generic, simple template

    For #1 - you need a graphics guy or some skills if you want to do it yourself

    For #2 - you can get simple templates with a few generic bg images anywhere on the net

    If you want to go for #2 AND you want it in WordPress > check out the free, no opt-in guide in my sig.
    (BTW, the simple template that comes with the guide can be used both in- and outside WP...)

    HTH
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2051849].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tooschee
    You either need to hire a designer to create a unique design for You or use a little cheaper templates, one of the sites offering sales pages is for example ProLandingPages.net - Professional templates for Your landing pages
    Signature

    I'm available for work. See my Portfolio.
    I'm also a member of Ke.mU Studio
    Need great looking mini site? Visit Professional Landing Pages
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2052708].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author J. Scott Systems
    I PM'ed you some info about auto generating sales pages. Hope it helps.
    Signature

    -- Jonathan

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2052954].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Winlin
      With your permission I can send you a link to a membership site that I promote that includes a very good sales page template as one of it's many software pieces. Let me know if you'd like me to send the info your way...


      In the meantime I'd suggest writing out your headlines and bullet points and begin developing your graphics so that you can simply copy and paste once you have decided which way to go.

      You may find that you do not care for any of the templates and you simply want to learn a little raw HTML to get you through.

      Regards and best wishes,
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2053087].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Matthew Duggan
        Yeah, fryerben is right.

        Those themes should help you out in terms of the actual design, without you having to do too much.

        The copywriting side of things is harder to outsource but not impossible. And ideally, you need a basis in copywriting so that you know what's good and what isn't from your outsourcer.

        Find a real, online job! | Home and Elance.com are good for finding writers.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2053107].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2053114].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author humbledmarket
      Banned
      Originally Posted by fryerben View Post

      Sorry about the short reply but I'm in a rush, check out "affiliate theme", "flexsqueeze" and the "flawlessreflection wso" we had a while back and also check out "easysalespage for wordpress" - all cheaper than hiring a designer and hopefully one will fit you're requirements.
      Thanks, I've considered flex squeeze as one of the option but I was sort of looking for more options. What I don't really like is they require you to have developer license to flip the site which cost $299.99 if I'm not mistaken a bit too pricey for me so I've decided not to go with them. I've never heard of flawlessreflection or affiliate theme yet though. Thanks for your help.
      Originally Posted by jaiganeshv View Post

      If you are talking about sales pages, you can get them for cheap rates, a bunch of templates you can use through. But copywriting is one big item you need to concentrate after you zeroed in the sales page design.

      All the best.
      Thanks, I'll do the copywriting myself. I'm a native english writer so the copywriting shouldn't be an issue. It's being persuasive which scares me. I'm usually not a very good salesmen and very cautious legally and list things on the cautious site so that might be an issue with being persuasive but the good part is all my products I need to offer the best value I can so hopefully the buyer will recogonize that themselves.

      Originally Posted by David_Nilsson View Post

      I to would like to know what is the best way to make my first sales page, was thinking of getting a templete but am not sure which one to get.

      I look forward to seeing what the other warriors suggest.

      Cheers
      Dave
      Hey David,
      Yeh, its pretty hard when venturing into new grounds. Many of the helpful and friendly members have provided many excellent suggesstions here. Hopefully you found them extensively helpful as I did.

      Originally Posted by Istvan Horvath View Post

      As you, probably, noticed there are two main methods to go with sales pages:

      1. to have (made, outsourced) a custom sales page with graphics, header/footer representing a specific product;
      2. to use a generic, simple template

      For #1 - you need a graphics guy or some skills if you want to do it yourself

      For #2 - you can get simple templates with a few generic bg images anywhere on the net

      If you want to go for #2 AND you want it in WordPress > check out the free, no opt-in guide in my sig.
      (BTW, the simple template that comes with the guide can be used both in- and outside WP...)

      HTH
      Initially I was leaning towards the automated process however I'm considering the manual service instead since I'd need a design for my product as well so that might be the better route. I'm just worried it might not be as customizable and costly.

      Originally Posted by J. Scott Systems View Post

      I PM'ed you some info about auto generating sales pages. Hope it helps.
      Thanks Scott,
      I've read the pm and replied to you. Looks excellent if your product can generate the same sales page you sent me I'd be happy to purchase it. Also reasonable price but there seems to be way too many options out there so I'm still making my decision.

      Originally Posted by Tooschee View Post

      You either need to hire a designer to create a unique design for You or use a little cheaper templates, one of the sites offering sales pages is for example ProLandingPages.net - Professional templates for Your landing pages
      Thanks Tooschee, I believe I contacted you a while back regarding unique sales template designing as well. I'm just wondering how customizable are these templates you're providing?

      Originally Posted by Winlin View Post

      With your permission I can send you a link to a membership site that I promote that includes a very good sales page template as one of it's many software pieces. Let me know if you'd like me to send the info your way...


      In the meantime I'd suggest writing out your headlines and bullet points and begin developing your graphics so that you can simply copy and paste once you have decided which way to go.

      You may find that you do not care for any of the templates and you simply want to learn a little raw HTML to get you through.

      Regards and best wishes,
      Thanks for the suggesstions. I'll begin working on it but kind of hard when I don't know exactly how the template I'm working with looks like. But do go ahead with sending my your affiliate link. I'll give it a look but I might not go with it if it isn't good since there seems to be a lot of options out there. Hope you understand.
      Thanks

      Originally Posted by landonwiggs View Post

      the best sites for minisite design are:
      http://getminisite.com/ Minisite Graphics - Cover Design - Mini Site Design Minisite Design | Ecover Design | Minisite Graphics | Minisite Guru Minisite Design | Ecover Design | Minisite Graphics | WOW Minisites

      and also, ecoverbox.com provides a $400 copywriting service. you can also hire WF members for copywriting.
      Thanks,
      Nice list, I'll definately give it a look. So many options out there.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2053380].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tooschee
        Originally Posted by humbledmarket View Post

        Thanks Tooschee, I believe I contacted you a while back regarding unique sales template designing as well. I'm just wondering how customizable are these templates you're providing?
        On the nickname of humblemarket? I'm sorry I don't have any emails/PM for someone with that nickname

        The templates are ready to use, just put the text/images You need and a link in a Add to cart button and You're pretty much done
        Signature

        I'm available for work. See my Portfolio.
        I'm also a member of Ke.mU Studio
        Need great looking mini site? Visit Professional Landing Pages
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2054831].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author David_Nilsson
          Great thread guys, thanks for all of the kick ass ideas on creating a sales page.

          I want to get this topic nailed as it is the only thing that's holding me back from selling my first product on line (hypnosis Cd).

          Keep the great ideas comming they are really helping me.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2062205].message }}

Trending Topics