All too often, we see people asking about how to make money online. Personally, I think it's great that they want to explore it as an income stream.
This challenge is to share ways of making $20.
Twenty bucks. That's all.
Why $20? Because it's a good round number - not too low, not too high. First, it's much more believeable to new people than $500 a day. Second, it seems to me like the smallest amount that people really value (if that makes sense).
My thinking is that a lot of people get stuck on thinking that it's too hard to earn big money and don't get started. OR... They see ideas that only pay a few cents and don't think it's worth the hassle.
The best part is that you can win $20 for offering the best suggestion.
I'd like to just leave this open, but I now some people insist on some "rules". I will try to keep them as simple as they are fair.
1. The challenge needs enough responses to make the prize worthwhile.
2. The criteria for choosing the winner will be how viable the method is. Ease of implementation, low start-up cost (if any), and quickness of earnings will help.
3. I'd like to keep this open for at least 20 days, but it may be sooner or later than that. If so, I'll give plenty of notice that it's about to end.
4. I'll send the winner $20 to their PayPal account (so you should have a PayPal account).
5. The "rules" may change, but if they do, it will be for the better (like adding a bigger prize, for example).
What's your best way of earning $20?
All the best,
p.s. I really think we could help a lot of people out.
p.p.s. I know there are some other really good threads on making money online. The idea of The $20 Challenge is a bit more specific.